Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you still be incel if your autism would dissapear?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
im not a 100% sure

but i have this feeling if i wasnt born with severe kanner's that i would have had atleast 1 girlfriend and some more friends

Yes, I would be.

im not a 100% sure

but i have this feeling if i wasnt born with severe kanner's that i would have had atleast 1 girlfriend and some more friends
How are yyou sure that you have autism

My abnormal brain made me lose chances i had. Yeah i think if i was normal i would definitely get at least one sexual act early on.

Yes Im ugly with crooked teeth and slight NCT

Yep, NT doesnt fix looks

yes because of looks

im not a 100% sure

Autism and shitty appearance are correlated

Inceldom is purely based on looks. We need to start banning people that make "muh autism" threads. It's one of the most retarded copes. It reminds me of how every normoid claimed to have "muh adhd" a couple years ago. Or how every foid is "muh hidden chronically ill". Fuck that BS and own up to the fact that you have ugly looks and people exclude you because it signals bad genes to them you blue pilled faggots.

Yes of course. Only complete appearance overhaul or 100million dollar can cure inceldom.

I would have had more friends because I'd be NT and not fine with being alone.

Women? Probably not.

I don't have autism just high social inhibition.

Probably not. I never even had friends due to my autism. I imagine if I had a social network it might be easier to find a gf even as an incel.
Plus autism changes your looks, it makes you broad-faced with wider-set eyes and strange philtrum. If I didn't have those traits I could be an MTN+ because some areas of my face aren't too bad, just completely eclipsed by the autistic-looking parts.

Inceldom is purely based on looks. We need to start banning people that make "muh autism" threads. It's one of the most retarded copes. It reminds me of how every normoid claimed to have "muh adhd" a couple years ago. Or how every foid is "muh hidden chronically ill". Fuck that BS and own up to the fact that you have ugly looks and people exclude you because it signals bad genes to them you blue pilled faggots.

I'd say you're right and you're wrong.

Autism is part of looks. Those unconscious mannerisms the autist isn't aware of all factor in to how people "see" you, the Uncanny Valley effect, even if you and they aren't aware of why something is off. If an Aspie is Chad-level, his looks will excuse those weird behaviors. If he's low-tier normie level in looks, Autism will make him an incel. His looks-match NT will probably have a few girlfriends and a rather normal existence, whereas he'll be seen as being off due to the effects of his Autism and perpetually rejected and hated.

Probably not. I don't know if I have autism specifically but I'm 100% sure I have undiagnosed mental illnesses that hinders my ability to socialize. Lookswise I'm subhuman for 1st world (AKA turbo hypergamy land) standards, so I know for sure that if I lived in USA or Europe I'd be a truecel. But where I live the foids are not as picky, if I asked out 1000 foids here, there's a good chance that at least one of them would go out with me.

I dont think so. I saw plenty of NT fags in school who were short and about same PSL or as me or even lower but got a girlfriend simply because they were NT

I'd say you're right and you're wrong.

Autism is part of looks. Those unconscious mannerisms the autist isn't aware of all factor in to how people "see" you, the Uncanny Valley effect, even if you and they aren't aware of why something is off. If an Aspie is Chad-level, his looks will excuse those weird behaviors. If he's low-tier normie level in looks, Autism will make him an incel. His looks-match NT will probably have a few girlfriends and a rather normal existence, whereas he'll be seen as being off due to the effects of his Autism and perpetually rejected and hated.
That's complete cope.
"muh inconscious mannerisms" lol dude all kinda of normies have all kinds of weird mannerisms. There is no depth to conversations, plenty of normies are completely unable to pick up on all kinds of social cues. But foids don't care, they still fuck them. If a normal looking man behaves odd he will always get a pass, unless he is straight up manic. It will just be accepted as his personality and he's fine.

My point isn't that autism isn't a thing either btw. My point is, 99.9 percent of people claiming that "muh autism", ergo behaviour, is the reason why they are incel are neither really autistic or behave any different than your average normie, they are just ugly. Bad bone structure, bad height, bad skin tone, bad hair color, bad body shape.

My point isn't that autism isn't a thing either btw. My point is, 99.9 percent of people claiming that "muh autism", ergo behaviour, is the reason why they are incel are neither really autistic or behave any different than your average normie, they are just ugly. Bad bone structure, bad height, bad skin tone, bad hair color, bad body shape.

I've always been amazed by incels who say stuff like, "I have tons of friends. Foids are actually really nice to me. But I can't get sex or a girlfriend." They're too ugly to get laid, but good-looking enough for people to be nice to them? Perhaps.

With Autism, it isn't just being ugly, not getting a foid. People see you as a fucking weirdo.

So, you're saying there's a magic line of ugliness, where you're too ugly to get a foid, but good-looking enough to not be treated like a weirdo? Perhaps, seems strange. Especially with other men, who probably wouldn't care what you looked like if you were ugly, or would be happy to have you around since you're no competition for foids. If everyone finds you weird, I think it can go beyond just your face and height.

So, you're saying there's a magic line of ugliness, where you're too ugly to get a foid, but good-looking enough to not be treated like a weirdo?
Yes, absolutely. Which is arguably worse than women just ignoring you.

Yes, absolutely. Which is arguably worse than women just ignoring you.
Trust me, it's not.

And I'm not talking about women "just ignoring" me. I'm talking about social ostacization and harassment from both foids and men. You don't even know how good you have it if foids treat you like a human, even though they don't reciprocate sexual/romantic interest.

There's a whole deeper level of social hell some of you are really, really oblivious to.

id need another 7 inches of height as well

Legit as fuck. I hate these retarded muh nt, They think being NT will make up for them being ugly and short.

Its literally all about looks