Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you steal girls' panties if there were no legal repercussions?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
social ostracization would still be possible etc.

YA2Q9Vn

I don't have a panty fetish so no man.

But if Megumin is in question, I have every fetish.

Sure, why not?

Likely no, I may be desesperante but not to the point I’d get excited over some underwear.

If there are no dangers of getting caught, I would give it a shot.

I used to steal panties all the time when I had the chance to in my early teens, all you needed was a friend with a hot sister.

Last edited:
Not into that fetish tbh. Maybe if I could get some advantage like selling it.

Mere panties don't really arouse me so no

I used to do that years ago but I stopped once I decided to retain whatever dignity I had left

It depends on whether i'll like some femoid's pungeant smell of secretions and sweat or i don't.

Yes. I would sell it on reddit.

I'll steal them while they're still wearing them

With all the discharge, piss, and other shit leaking from these bitches. That is nasty af.

I'd vomit or shit in it and then give it back

No.

We don't need potential borderline sympathizers with us thinking we're a bunch of panty-stealers. We're just unattractive men who can't get sex and love because of our looks.

(Not going to play the "inceltears won't respect us!!!11one" line because they'll always hate us and their opinion doesn't matter, so fuck them. I'm talking about regular people).