Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you stay here if u ascended?

That is not an option for me. I never will be able to.

I would cease posting since I wouldn't belong here

Would never happen but if it did then i would leave out of respect for others here.

Hard to leave

I would come back to talk with you guys again.

Otherwise i will ldar in this place :feels::feels::feels:

I'm never going to ascend lmao

The idea of ascension is a myth. Don't glorify it. It's a pretty word for what means preparing yourself to get cucked.

I don't hink I would. I have grown to like this place, but I would keep it to myself.

You can't get cucked in a one night stand.

This is an incel forum. Don't even dream about getting a girl horny enough to fuck you after having met you once. Anyone who can get a ONS is a Chad or a Chad-lite.

I cant ascend anyway so i'll be here for life time

Only if I got bored, or had to vent about the blackpill.

yes, you cant just forget the blackpill which is why its going to be so hard to ascend, ill just keep thinking about what the BP has taught me

The worst scenario would be: you ascend but the experience sucks, leave the forum, never touch a boob again in your lifetime.

I would just leave quietly.

No. I don't think it would be fair.

sex does not correlate with being cucked plus for me the ultimate goal would be to have kids and a lovely wife and if i need to be a little cucked for it i would be

Lovely wives do not exist.

I'd have no reason to. I might still lurk for a while, but that would be it.

Sure. I'm here for the slightly more allowing environment of free speech.

I would cease posting since I wouldn't belong here
What do you mean about that? So if you ascend you won´t believe in the blackpill anymore and you won´t hate females? Seems pretty hypocritical to change your whole perception of foids just because you ascend.

What do you mean about that? So if you ascend you won´t believe in the blackpill anymore and you won´t hate females? Seems pretty hypocritical to change your whole perception of foids just because you ascend.
i didn't say that. if i theoretically ascended, that doesn't necessarily mean that i wouldn't be blackpilled but i also would turn out to not be an incel

i think a place like looksmax would fit that niche better than incels.is

You can't get cucked in a one night stand.
High iq.
So if an incel ascended, but remained blackpilled and indistinguishable from a fellow incels there is no reason for him to leave.

I'd be a lurker, but ascending would take away my right to contribute.

If I should ascend and find a GF then I would stay away from this forum here and also from r/braincels.

I would ask to be banned after making a farewell thread and move to looksmax.org or lookism.net.
The idea of ascension is a myth. Don't glorify it. It's a pretty word for what means preparing yourself to get cucked.
cope.

Nope, i'd expect others to leave aswell

"Last seen ... 3 years ago"
Makes you think what happened. Did he ascend, rope, ER or something much worse?
That is the fate of all of our accounts.
Anyway, to answer the question, i'd probably lurk and still post blackpills and shit tbh
I wouldn't brag about ascending, or even tell anyone about it probably
If anything, i'd go onto a different site to tell the pros and cons i would have faced with the relationship

i'd request a ban

Ascending will only result in divorce and child support tbh.

no such thing as ascending, so yes