Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you start a relationship with a virgin stacy foid?

Would you?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you had to become a devoted christian. Attend church with her and help out with chors at the church community and all that. It would mean you would have gotten less time for your hobbies. No sex before marriage. Keep in mind that this Stacy is just like any other normie, the only special thing about her is that she never had sex. She could potentially cheat on you if she gets bored of you. Her age: 17-28.

I rather want a driver licence and a car.

option is not on the table, i wish it was

I've sad it before but I'd go back to practicing Islam if it could get me a virgin wife and that's way worse than being Christian (if you're actually serious about it) because you have to pay 5 times a day and deal with all kinds of retarded rules. Just attending church on Sunday is easy mode compared to that.

no man i would never date a girl above my looksmatch

Christianity is a meme religion

Wtf is with this question? You got something to hide you normie? :feelswhat::chad:

Wtf is with this question? You got something to hide you normie? :feelswhat::chad:
Not really. She could still leave you after a week or so if she gets bored of you. It's still a huge lifefuel and a nobrainer for most KHHV.

Jfl I already did christian community chores often and until now still attend the church. Of course I fucking would. Is this even a question? I don't even consider going to church and being a part of religious community as a low price to pay to get a gf , more so when the reward is a virgin stacy

Ultrafakevolcel if not.

If by relationship you mean ascension of course.

How, if cannot believe in those things, only could do is just heretical/tribal form of christianity. And if she good christian, then its not just sex without marriage, it could be also only sex for making children, so absoilutely no

And I need waifu as comrrade in enlightenment, and christianity is not my path. This is world of christian apostate

If by relationship you mean ascension of course.
Well you would have to marry her first so planning a proposal and marriage etc could be difficult. You could still kiss and hug though. I think Christians do that before they marry.

Only if she's domesticated cat girl of culture.

So basically my current situation? (MINUS THE FOID)

Sure.
You could still kiss and hug though. I think Christians do that before they marry.
Yeah although if you believe between you it can lead to something beyond kissing them it's recommended to abstain to avoid temptation.

Edit:
Just read that she may cheat on you.

JFL at that.
If she's a genuine Christian foid she won't sleep with you unless you're married.
If there's a chance in her cheating, then marriage is out of the question.

Would date.

Last edited:
Not really. She could still leave you after a week or so if she gets bored of you. It's still a huge lifefuel and a nobrainer for most KHHV.
Low IQ
If she leaves, i just leave the church and go back to my old copes. Why would you not vote yes here?

Low IQ
If she leaves, i just leave the church and go back to my old copes. Why would you not vote yes here?
I would vote yes. I'm just stating the obvious that most relationship don't last because of hypergamy.

Giga volcel if you wouldn't.

yes
I've sad it before but I'd go back to practicing Islam if it could get me a virgin wife and that's way worse than being Christian (if you're actually serious about it) because you have to pay 5 times a day and deal with all kinds of retarded rules. Just attending church on Sunday is easy mode compared to that.
yeah other religions are easy mode compared to islam.

sure but in this day and age she would probably just leave you anyway

I'm already a Christian so a loyal GF would be a blessing for me.