Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you stab a 5 yr old for your ideal lifestyle?

Would kill a toddler to be granted your ideal lifestyle?

• Yes

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Would you kill a 5 yr old to live your ideal lifestyle? (Best imaginable life you could think for yourself)

Your also guaranteed to not be caught after murdering the toddler(let's say it's in a far away land with no law inforcement idk) . So it all comes down to how much empathy you have for the 5 yr old. You don't have to worry about getting caught.

I couldn't, but I wanna see how many incels lack empathy. (If it was a foid I would tho)

Last edited:
fbicel thread

There is no empathy in this world.
If you vote "no" you are fakecel

I’d go Jack the Ripper on that mf

It's won't work...

Hell id stab a 5 yo ( provided zero repercussions) just for the fun of it

the problem is who could trust the entity that was making this offer. inb4 you decide to stab and this mother fucker shows up:
B9316564086Z.1_20150311205658_000_GOFA6KNV7.1-0.jpg

Definitely yes, i am more important to myself than anybody in this fked world.

Of course, like that Michael Jordan meme goes " fuck dem kids"

No. It's not worth it.
Besides, this is IT bait. :feelsseriously:

b-b-buh-bayzed-b-buh-buh-b-b-bayyyzed
F

There is no empathy in this world.
If you vote "no" you are fakecel
^ this

glow thread tbh but my ideal life is living in a farmhouse with little technology with a looksmatch wife and 1-2 kids. my wife would cook for us and i would take care of her, and she has to be white ofc. we could have cows and chickens to get milk and eggs from, and preferably she would enjoy the same music i do since music is really important to me and i am picky with my tastes

so hell fucking yeah id do it

Yes, 5 yr old ME I would stab. I would never hurt anyone but me, because my ideal life is just about sleeeeeeeeeeping mmm sleeeep

People saying no here on this thread would not hesitate at all if the opportunity and offer were real without any penalty, just the thought of being an old incel is already enough to make anyone do anything to have their goal. Desperation is natural, all of those who state NO are also saying YES.

Would you kill a 5 yr old to live your ideal lifestyle? (Best imaginable life you could think for yourself)

Your also guaranteed to not be caught after murdering the toddler(let's say it's in a far away land with no law inforcement idk) . So it all comes down to how much empathy you have for the 5 yr old. You don't have to worry about getting caught.

I couldn't, but I wanna see how many incels lack empathy. (If it was a foid I would tho)
No, mr fedcel

A little sacrifice to make my life a tad bit better.

People saying no here on this thread would not hesitate at all if the opportunity and offer were real without any penalty, just the thought of being an old incel is already enough to make anyone do anything to have their goal. Desperation is natural, all of those who state NO are also saying YES.
:yes::yes::yes:

Only a faggot would deny:lul: