Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you spend 200 years in prison to be reincarnated as an 18 year old Chad?

200 years in jail to wake up as Chad

• Yes

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters
W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
What are the lengths you’d go to in order to become reincarnated as Chad?

Last edited:
bro how the fuck you supposed to spend 200 years

200 years of torture to live as a chad for 20 years, no deal tbh.

I had to think about it but definitely no. Prison would be worse than LDARing at home and it's hell.

I'd suppose those 200 years in prison will all blend in and go by quickly. Everybody gets a meal everyday. Everybody is living under the same semi equal circumstances.. it really ain't that bad unless you are somebody's prison bitch.

10 years of being an incel equals to like 50 years in prison. 30 years makes you a wizard and it's like being in prison for 200.

My current life is no different from a prison. Would like to be a be prison in a Scandinavian country, looks comfier than my room where I spend 24X7

No.

Pleasure doesn't exist independent of suffering, it's only the respites from frustration and pain that feel good to us. Volunteering to experience multiple lifetimes worth of torture as to experience, by comparison, a tiny amount of illusory pleasure is missing the point completely.
My current life is no different from a prison. Would like to be a be prison in a Scandinavian country, looks comfier than my room where I spend 24X7
Good question tbh, what sort of prison are we talking?

200 years in prison?
Are we assuming I'm living up to the age of 218 to serve the whole period?

Will I re-incarnate as a chad and start life again?

Aren't there initiatives to have you study genuinely useful things in prison, at least outside of the third-world USA? Just become a polymath Chad doctor when you get out bro. You will probably be able to fuck foids on the examination table.

I'd do anything to live as teenage Chad.

200 hundred years of hell for like 40 years of pleasure, fuck no.

No, an 18 year old Chad cannot legally bang 14 year old prime jb. Lower the age to 13 and I probably would.

no way in hell could i last 200 yrs living on this horrid planet

200 years of suffering just for a chance at some top tier pussy?No thanks,no foid is worth that much,id rather be dead tbh

No man, doesn’t sound worth it to me.

If it's some American prison, no, but it it's like one of those Japanese or Scandinavian prisons then yes.

Yeah, probably. I'd give just about anything for a chance at living a fulfilling life., instead of this empty pathetic one I live now.

No man, doesn’t sound worth it to me.

Why? Would you rather spend the next 60 years being ugly autistic slime?

Over here, prisons have TV's and vidyas plus you can work out and play pool with meals prepared. Besides Internet shit posting it doesn't seem much worse than LDAR

I'd suppose those 200 years in prison will all blend in and go by quickly. Everybody gets a meal everyday. Everybody is living under the same semi equal circumstances.. it really ain't that bad unless you are somebody's prison bitch.

10 years of being an incel equals to like 50 years in prison. 30 years makes you a wizard and it's like being in prison for 200.
And then you rope
If it's some American prison, no, but it it's like one of those Japanese or Scandinavian prisons then yes.
Scandinavian prison is actually better than how I live

Yes, because 200 years of prison will harden/sociopathmaxx you psychologically. On top of being a hardened mofo, you then get to live another lifetime as Chad. Sounds like an excellent deal ngl. Chad Body & Face + Hardened Sociopathic Psyche = Ultimate Winning Combo
You would not be wolf among sheep, you will be lion.

I’d do anything just to get to experience a female’s love. Just once.

Yes, because 200 years of prison will harden/sociopathmaxx you psychologically. On top of being a hardened mofo, you then get to live another lifetime as Chad. Sounds like an excellent deal ngl. Chad Body & Face + Hardened Sociopathic Psyche = Ultimate Winning Combo

I didn't think about that. Imagine being 18 with God like looks and 200 years of life experience, you'd be an expert at dealing with both guys and girls

Why would you die at 38? You start at 18, nothing to suggest you couldn't live to 80-100

Last edited:
Honestly would pay the 200 years, imagine being 30 and still incel, Im 190 more years away and time flies by too fast the older you get.
Based post

This deal is more convincing if I can carry the 200 years worth of mental torture and apply it to a new life with an absolute fresh beginning.

Yes bro. Seems like a decent tradeoff imho

No, an 18 year old Chad cannot legally bang 14 year old prime jb. Lower the age to 13 and I probably would.
Lol as if there aren't 18-25 yr old Chads slaying 14 yr old pussy. You think teen foids would bury 18+ yr old Chad if they think they're playing for keeps??

It's happening out there in 2019, best believe it.
Thinking about your upcoming life as a god among men.

I think the punishment would be more equivalent to mental torture rather than physical. It's obvious that this experience wouldn't be dealt under normal circumstances where your body is also rotting away at the same time.
I didn't think about that. Imagine being 18 with God like looks and 200 years of life experience, you'd be an expert at dealing with both guys and girls

Why would you die at 38? You start at 18, nothing to suggest you couldn't live to 80-100

Starting point should be 10-12 then after your body stops aging at 25-30 then goes back to rotting at something like 160-170 to finish off the sentence.

Age like a Sayian Theory :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
If it where 20 years each in these 10 prisons

Halden prison (Norway)
Suomenlinna prison (Finland)
Addiewell (Scotland)
Forest bank (England)
Sollentuna prison (Switzerland)
JVA Fuhlsbuettel prison (Germany)
Justice center leoben (Austria)
Otago corrections facility (New Zealand)
Qincheng prison (China)
Sala prison (Morocco)

I would definitely do it

I'd do the time, no questions asked.

No. 200 years of prison would drive me insane.

In 200 years, Chad will be incel tier. Maybe the world will be destroyed.
If I was reincarnated in modern day, then I would definitely do 200 years.

18 is too old, i want to be like 13, slaying JB poon and still legal, most girls have already had sex by that age

I already made 7 months don't think I can make more lol. It is not as easy as said you'll hang yourself lmao

It isn’t worth it. I would do 200 days tho

Anyone who votes no is a bluepilled coper, who hasn't swallowed the blackpill to its fullest extent yet.

Anyone who votes no is a bluepilled coper, who hasn't swallowed the blackpill to its fullest extent yet.
but how you supposed to live 200 years

but how you supposed to live 200 years
Well I suppose that in this scenario, it would be possible to naturally live 200 years without dying of old age.
Even then you can occupy yourself in prison, and depending on the prison you're assigned to, it can be a rather chill time.