Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you simp, if it meant you would certainly get a loyal gf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Would you simp to a girl if she was yours and loyal to you?

• No, I would never simp/support a foid in times when we have equal rights

• Yes, but not give crazy amount of resources and she'd have to have top tier looks

• Yes, as long as she's around my looksmatch

• Yes, I would simp hard even if she was below my looksmatch, I'd pay a lot

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I know simping means you give a lot of resources and get no sex, but let's theoretize now and ask ourselves this question - would you simp, if it would actually guarantee you a loyal girlfriend? I put a few options into the poll, but you can respond in the comment if you would have any specific requirements for this to work for you. Again - this girl would be loyal to you and wouldn't divorce-rape you.

To me, she'd have to be at least around my looksmatch, or even a point or 2 better looking and I wouldn't pay crazy amounts of money.

Last edited:
What does simping mean by your definition? Give her undivided attention and money?

I would give her the normal amount of interest iI have in her as long as I get her love and attention back.

Depends on how you define 'simping'

Giving a girl attention by talking to her for a continuous period and easing her into a relationship - Yes
Worshipping her or giving her money - No

Giving a girl attention by talking to her for a continuous period and easing her into a relationship - Yes
Giving money as well. Moderate amount of attention I'd say at least. And for money, it says in the option in the poll how much you'd be willing to give.

What does simping mean by your definition? Give her undivided attention and money?

I would give her the normal amount of interest iI have in her as long as I get her love and attention back.

No man, better be incel than fucking simp

I already responded to that question, pepegas:
I don't mind giving money, especially if she's full time doing housework, it'd be my expected role as a man.

But let me tell you something, when a woman really loves a man (the few ones capable of that), even in this scenario they worry about you spending much money on her and will probably try to help you out somehow.

I don't mind giving money, especially if she's full time doing housework, it'd be my expected role as a man.

But let me tell you something, when a woman really loves a man (the few ones capable of that), even in this scenario they worry about you spending much money on her and will probably try to help you out somehow.
Well I didn't say she would love you. She would be loyal and stay with you. I never said anything about the love part.

If I would not have to humiliate myself, then it’s worth

this

Well I didn't say she would love you. She would be loyal and stay with you. I never said anything about the love part.
So it would be something as those rich guys which make premarital contracts? No thanks.

No better a corpse than a simp.

There is only 1 girl im simping for tbh
Image0 1 3

reaallly?????? foids hate and you still simping , fucking cucks

Would simp if it meant my looksmatch would enter a committed relationship with me. Though I wouldn't take the deal if it meant I'd have to be a financial slave.

If I got a gf out of it, then it’s not simping anymore

Why are you spreading bluepills on an incel forum

Why are you spreading bluepills on an incel forum
Experiment =/= spreading bluepill. Look at the poll results, faggot. Blocked for being a mental zero, a fucking braindead nobody.

Experiment =/= spreading bluepill. Look at the poll results, faggot. Blocked for being a mental zero, a fucking braindead nobody.
Nah, you're just cringey and I see right through you. You want to simp for a girl to get a crumb of pussy, and you wanna know what others think.

Tbh