Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sell your soul to satan?

Which option would you choose?

• Total voters
Im a atheist so i dont know?

EtERnal hellfire is far worsER. Just waifudollmaxx and VRmaxx in this life and get 72 virgins in heaven
Theres no mention of ascension in heaven tho
If im sure ill have foids there then of fuckin course ill wait or rope to get there sooner (giga simpish move ngl)

So, if satan existed and he gave you an offer to sell your soul to him in exchange for becoming a 10/10 Chad would you accept it? The downside is that you would suffer in hell for the rest of eternity after you die. Would you still do it?
Yes, yes, and once again, yes, I would have made this deal if I had been given Chad's body and 13 years of a lot of sex, I would have written a contract with Satan.

I dont understand how anyone could say yes to that

Obviously living and suffering as an incel is a shitty life to live
Especially when this is our only life

But you would really give up your soul just to live a lifetime as a chad before being sent to hell forever
How can you say yes to that??
It wouldn’t even be worth it
Anyone who has genuinely suffered at all in this life will say no
Imagine genuinely suffering forever
There is no escape and there is no end to it

I guess you could say that is what life as an incel is like but we atleast know there is an end to this shit
Even to live like a chad I wouldn't take that deal