Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you sell a brocel to fbi in exchange for 10 million dollars and a harem full of virgin foids?

Would you accept the deal?

• Yes.

• No. I would rather die a virgin but never betray a brocel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Note: The brocel has to spend the rest of his life in prison.

I would like to say no but in reality I would say yes. And I wouldn't blame someone for doing the same. Life is a brutal game. And many people have to go against their values to just survive.

Yes, but even if it was true, the fbi pigs would probably put us both in prison lol

No. Fuck the feds.

who ever says no is lying.

I would like to say no but in reality I would say yes. And I wouldn't blame someone for doing the same. Life is a brutal game. And many people have to go against their values to just survive.

feds may give me all that,
then arrest me,
I can't trust them so no

yes. i guarantee you another incel would take the deal and send your ass to prison in a heartbeat

Probably not if he's a brocel, I wouldn't be able to enjoy that stuff while he rots in prison.

Yes, especially if the "brocel" is white. I hate white privilege so much. Rot in jail BRO.

This will never happen in real life.

this is nuts.

Please sir, what is your address?

Yes. Then use some of the money to bail him out, and keep the rest. Win-win situation. :dab:

Yes. This place is a honeypot anyway.

Forget about the money. Even if the FBI offered any of us just our freedom we'd betray each other.

10 million and virgins? Of course I'm gonna rat him out

Yes but only the IncelTear infiltrators if the user is a femoid.

Last edited:
Not really I have a low sex drive and ED so it's no point ratting out anyone.

who ever says no is lying.

Yeah i care about my life more than a random person I’ve never met

Yea, but I’d use my money to bail him out

Is a brocel just anybody in this forum? Because of course I would sell out a couple of people on here.

If it was an incel on inceltears I would so I put yes