Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you say this Abo is a Chad?

Is Tony Armstrong a Chad?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
He used to be a professional Australian Football player (AFL) and now he is a sports journalist. All the media talks about how sexy he is and he has become somewhat of a sex symbol. Apparently foids watch the ABC now just cause he is there. His name is Tony Armstrong if you want to search.

Here is his picture:

B39B8DA2 1DEA 450E AC4E E3CF5A0D351E

Tagging our resident abocel: @Niggacel

Polish foids would fuck him because Polish foids are the easiest women for foreigners on the Earth.

But Western European foids probably not, he looks like a virgin.

Looks like a darker version of my uncle from the 80'

Polish foids would fuck him because Polish foids are the easiest women for foreigners on the Earth.

Cope
If true then i would go to poland in heartbed cuz i'm also Catholic

He doesn't look pure abo, he isn't a chad though I'd say normie
this

also he is an abo with a wide ipd, that alone should tell you how much of an abo he is. he is surely gifted genetically, not much to make him full chad, but enough to make him stand out from a huge crowd of fugly narrowfaced bloated cheek and sinking orbital rim abos like me :cryfeels:

Where do you get this info from? Can a white 5'7'' guiy make it there?

this

also he is an abo with a wide ipd, that alone should tell you how much of an abo he is. he is surely gifted genetically, not much to make him full chad, but enough to make him stand out from a huge crowd of fugly narrowfaced bloated cheek and sinking orbital rim abos like me :cryfeels:
He looks way better than the typical abo

this

Brutal, are you actually an abo?

No, but looks like caio castro, so he is probably desired by foids

He used to be a professional Australian Football player (AFL) and now he is a sports journalist. All the media talks about how sexy he is and he has become somewhat of a sex symbol. Apparently foids watch the ABC now just cause he is there. His name is Tony Armstrong if you want to search.

Here is his picture:

View attachment 625164
Tagging our resident abocel: @Niggacel
chad by abo standards. otherwise he is a normie

this

hey brother who your mob?

Chadlite but his statusmaxxing helps him a lot

:worryfeels:
tf I thought abo = arabic because ابو
which confused me
turns out you meant aboriginals lmao :feelskek:
With my Islamic education I can actually read that. Alif and then a baa, in the Quran they have accents though to specify the vowel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back