Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you say that the most important real-world skill is navigating the the omnigeneral selfishness/ irritability/ superficial nature people have.

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Hardly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I'd say everyhting revolves around it.
People are primal and yearn for flashiness from every corner/ avenue of life. It's sickening, pathetic, and if anyone tells you to be virtuous they're just cucking you out from under you. The real truth of life is there to behold .They just wanna conceal it.

Its an important ability, but its not a skill though, because successfully through people's superficial assessments requires looks and NTness, both of which are based on genes. Its not something you learn, its something you are born with or without. Of course PUAfags will tell you otherwise.
The skill is coupled with understanding, being black pilled, being coordinated, knowing about what people's ticks/ fetishes/ wants are. We all have to live in the age of effacement. WIt's damage control. Some do well, and some can only do so far enough has to save themselves.

Somewhat. Most important skill is having bone

But this is a very gynocentric point of view to look through life, because navigating social spaces to gather resources is what women are meant to do, men are usually more concerned with dealing with nature and the external world. Men tame nature, extract resources, and create things. Men shouldn't be concerned with social spaces too much. Of course its not as black-and-white as I'm making it sound but my point still stands.

The very fact that you're claiming that social navigation is the most important real world skill is proof that we are living in absolute gynocentric times, which is why social ability is more revered than ability to acquire resources. Your claim is correct. I'm just pointing out the gynocentric context under which you're making your claim. If times were of scarcity, resource gathering and extraction (a masculine thing) would be most important.
We live in a gynocrentic age.
When people talk down people who are learning highly complex college classes like boollean logic, then they're like "DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS IN THE REAL WORLD".And I would say understanding the nitty gritty of human nature is prominent.
I am not denying this, but reasserting my claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back