Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you say that simps are most to blame for modern day women?

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
There are a lot of reasons as to why foids are the way they are but would you say that the primary reason for them being the way they are is because of simps? Every time I scroll around the internet and social media, I see some of the most hideous women on the planet being told that they are pretty. They can be short, fat, disabled, and so on and yet everybody will be telling them about just how pretty they are. Worst of all, it's mostly men that are giving these compliments and as a result your average whore who looks like your morning shit after Taco Bell thinks she deserves a Chad. I believe that simps are the main culprits behind this mess that we know as the modern women.

The innate selfishness of the female animal can only be contained by force

Try to contain them like that and the white knights will be all over you

I think there are many parts that mostly compound on each other and ultimately contribute to the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards + entitlement; arguing over which one is the most contributing to this is useless... :feelsjuice:

Social media, the rise of moral degeneracy, coping bluepillers, lookism, foid's nature, the bluepilled hegemony keeping sub 6s emasculated and foids privileged, feminist SJWs, and cucks and simps all come together into the inane reason of why we're all here on this forum. :society:

I think there are many parts that mostly compound on each other and ultimately contribute to the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards + entitlement; arguing over which one is the most contributing to this is useless... :feelsjuice:

Social media, the rise of moral degeneracy, coping bluepillers, lookism, foid's nature, the bluepilled hegemony keeping sub 6s emasculated and foids privileged, feminist SJWs, and cucks and simps all come together into the inane reason of why we're all here on this forum. :society:
Damn all these different forces coming together to set us up for failure. It's far too much for us to take on, we really never had a chance to begin with. :feelsrope:

There are a lot of reasons as to why foids are the way they are but would you say that the primary reason for them being the way they are is because of simps?
Yes, simps and beta cucks give them validation.
Every time I scroll around the internet and social media, I see some of the most hideous women on the planet being told that they are pretty. They can be short, fat, disabled, and so on and yet everybody will be telling them about just how pretty they are. Worst of all, it's mostly men that are giving these compliments and as a result your average whore who looks like your morning shit after Taco Bell thinks she deserves a Chad.
Correct. They’re convinced they are deserving of the most attractive male that has complimented them, or better. For every “femcel“ out there, she has a betabuxxer on the other end making 6 figures in a STEM field waiting for her.

Last edited:
For every “femcel“ out there, she has a betabuxxer on the other end making 6 figures in a STEM fielding waiting for her.
I have an insurmountable amount of hate for any foid out there calling herself a "femcel" or claiming that she'll be alone forever. Each and every single female on this planet has the ability to find a man that is leagues above her in every aspect of life. Simps are desperate and they'll take anything they can get.

Simps should be fed to sharks. I get why they exist. And I get why they donate thousands for that dopamine rush when they get mentioned by some twitch foid. But dont they see how hopeless and desperate they are?

Foids develop resistance to money. If you give them 20k they will get used to it and wont bat an eye next time someone drops it. Theyre animals with semi rational brains. And last thing they need is their fucking egos and bank accoutns inflated.

But as much as I hate simps and cucks, they are just a fraction of the problem.

Simps certainly make it worse but wokeism/feminism is probably more to blame.

Simps should be fed to sharks. I get why they exist. And I get why they donate thousands for that dopamine rush when they get mentioned by some twitch foid. But dont they see how hopeless and desperate they are?

Foids develop resistance to money. If you give them 20k they will get used to it and wont bat an eye next time someone drops it. Theyre animals with semi rational brains. And last thing they need is their fucking egos and bank accoutns inflated.

But as much as I hate simps and cucks, they are just a fraction of the problem.
Every time I hear about a simp donating to a twitch foid I can't help but to remeber this tweet. Dumb simp spent thousands of dollars on a whore only to be called "one of my twitch subs." Can't even blame her, he deserves it.

View: https://twitter.com/angelaavrz/status/1335737265507737601

Yeah I saw something similar. It was a car. Not sure if its not fake tho.

Also chads fucking every foid in sight and alpha widowing her, making her useless for future relationships.

Also chads fucking every foid in sight and alpha widowing her, making her useless for future relationships.
Then cum dumpster foids get mad when you don't want them because they're used pieces of leftover garbage meant for pleasure and nothing more.

That isnt even 100% true. Even in regions where adulterers get stoned to death, still infidelity occurs. Nothing can truly stop nature, all of history it was the same only worse now than ever

That isnt even 100% true. Even in regions where adulterers get stoned to death, still infidelity occurs. Nothing can truly stop nature, all of history it was the same only worse now than ever
It was ingrained in foid DNA you can't change the whore inside of them. They will always be dumb whores who only crave Chad and nothing can change that.

They enable foids to be foids :feelsjuice:

Much of it can be pinned on simps but not nearly all. There are women who don't get simped for, but still won't settle for their looksmatch. The root cause goes back to the fundamentals of modern society.

Much of it can be pinned on simps but not nearly all. There are women who don't get simped for, but still won't settle for their looksmatch. The root cause goes back to the fundamentals of modern society.
I agree, there are many different reasons as to why women are the way they are but I feel like modern day women have only gotten worse and a big reason for that, not the only reason, is because of simps.

The most to blame are the women, then whiteknights and simps and cucks.