Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you say people are more cynical and bitter now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Especially after this year, it seems like people have lost any hope for anything. @watcher

just people in general? probably not. quarantine is just a social media trend to them anyway

if you're talking about people who got fucked over financially by COVID then yeah they're probably pissed off

I wish I had no hope. I wish I was dead

just people in general? probably not. quarantine is just a social media trend to them anyway

if you're talking about people who got fucked over financially by COVID then yeah they're probably pissed off

"You are partly broken? Soiled by the Sauronic world you grew up in? You still reek of the sewer you had to escape from? That's okay. We are all there. Me too. Focus instead on making sure that our future generations can grow up in a Lorien. We are lost anyhow. They are not."-Varg Vikernes

"You are partly broken? Soiled by the Sauronic world you grew up in? You still reek of the sewer you had to escape from? That's okay. We are all there. Me too. Focus instead on making sure that our future generations can grow up in a Lorien. We are lost anyhow. They are not."-Varg Vikernes
The future generations are screwed too. Look at Gen Z.

Didn't you make this thread already?

Didn't you make this thread already?
Yeah, but enough time has passed to were I'm seeing everyday someone new say how bitter this year has made them and how hopeless they are.

Especially after this year, it seems like people have lost any hope for anything.
I'm noticing the same thing. People are really starting to notice (((patterns))) more and more recently.

I'm noticing the same thing. People are really starting to notice (((patterns))) more and more recently.
Probably all the time stuck inside. And this has been a turbulent year, not counting all the stuff since 2016.

Probably all the time stuck inside. And this has been a turbulent year, not counting all the stuff since 2016.
Also that, yeah. Normies especially feel much impact having their social lives altered by the Wuhan virus.

It's getting worse every year. This social distancing stuff is making it even worse because people are thinking about other people just as disease vectors.

This is probably because of lockdown
Hard to not be bitter, cynical and pessimistic when everything is going to shit and you're witnessing the worst of humanity take hold.

Especially after this year, it seems like people have lost any hope for anything. @watcher
Did you mention me because you want my opinion or because I fit into this description?
If its the former then I believe its all about a shift in perspective, everyone is starting to realize how the coach mentality of doing or being anything you want is just a lie. Not only incels. I see pages mocking coaches which are filled with leftists.

Did you mention me because you want my opinion or because I fit into this description?
If its the former then I believe its all about a shift in perspective, everyone is starting to realize how the coach mentality of doing or being anything you want is just a lie. Not only incels. I see pages mocking coaches which are filled with leftists.
Your opinion. And yeah most men are tired of being wageslaves for nothing.

a lot of tension and anxiety is rising every day for a lot of people
most of my extended family are on unemployment or counting their last days because their job is anticipating they won't be able to keep them employed anymore due to lockdown.

then you got everybody scared they are going to get COVID. a small number of my family actually does have it.
and rent and bills don't stop just because you get laid off or have medical bills to pay. all of this just accumulates and accumulates and it is getting to a breaking point for a lot of people. incel or chad or normie or otherwise. a lot of people's anxieties and tensions are rising. (not even counting niggers and their PC bullshit)

i'd say 2020 is making a lot of people jaded about life. most people realizing there is no such thing as an american dream anymore.

a lot of tension and anxiety is rising every day for a lot of people
most of my extended family are on unemployment or counting their last days because their job is anticipating they won't be able to keep them employed anymore due to lockdown.

then you got everybody scared they are going to get COVID. a small number of my family actually does have it.
and rent and bills don't stop just because you get laid off or have medical bills to pay. all of this just accumulates and accumulates and it is getting to a breaking point for a lot of people. incel or chad or normie or otherwise. a lot of people's anxieties and tensions are rising. (not even counting niggers and their PC bullshit)

i'd say 2020 is making a lot of people jaded about life. most people realizing there is no such thing as an american dream anymore.
My condolences bro.

Plant a garden. Kale is easy and good to eat. Can be dried, fried, baked, boiled... And ferminted. (Like real sauerkraut) That and potatoes are something anyway.