Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you save a foid from her abusive boyfriend

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 58 95.1%

• Total voters
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
If you saw a foid getting her ass beat by her boyfriend, would you save her?

I hope you're on drugs tbh why would you even ask

Is this even a question? Ofc no
Becoz Chad abusing their gf is based.
Chad boyfriend should have just make dungeon just to rape her. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

No because they like that. Plus she'll just have sex with him the same night and they'll both laugh it off like it wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:
No she'll just go right back to him like a dog to its master

Never, an incel being a hero doesn't mean it would change how the world views incels. Also is the foid or someone gonna pay for your hospital bill if your hurt afterward? Like I always say, never help a foid or even a foids kids. Even if there being abducted and forced into prostitution or on the sex trade to mexico. The foid made her choice to be with a chad/tyrone over an incel. If anything stand there and laugh at the foid and record the incident on your phone. Make them regret her life choices. Like they argue foids have the right to be with who they want. Well incels have the right to ignore there cries for help/aid. Earlier this year in Philadelphia subway a tyrone grabbed a random foid and started raping her on the subway train. No one aided her, people just stood there recording with there phones and cheering.
Think an incel saving a foid would benefit the incel or incels in any way? Doubtful ,it wouldn't change the views of how we are rejected by the same foids that flock to chad/tyrone. Let them cry to there Metoo movement for help.

no, I would try to film it so I could rewatch it later as much as I want

Your name probably appears in many ignore lists
obviously it would be to fuck them. bluepillers would help her "out of the kindness of their hearts" while an opportunistic blackpiller may consider helping if he thought he could fuck her because of it. obviously it would be situational.

No because she would rather choose abusive chad that mogs her over kind hearted incel that matches her. Her choice.

Foids get what they deserve

She deserves, he is the man she chose

Why would I “save” her? She obviously wants to be with the man. What am I gonna do, point out to her what she already knows/that he beats her up then get into a fight of some kind? Nah, that’s just stupid.

Let her sort it out how she will. It’s not our problem and women would never assist us. If nobody values us or treats us well then why should we do the same for them? It’s something for nothing — hell it’s worse than something for nothing since they actively hate us and treat us badly at every turn.

By no means , its the foids decision , they will bear the scars of it , doesent stop them choosing other post prison chad

Would be funny to record what happens only for watching it over and over later laughing at it. :feelshaha:

I would absolutely run . . .

And get popcorn

Only thing I might do is call the police to get Chad arrested.

you'll get beat if you try to intervene

and also the foid will side with her bf if anything happens

She wouldn't help me if I needed it, why shouldn't I return the favour?

Last edited:
no, foids deserve to suffer

I'm not a faggot white knight
The foid in that situation SELECTED the abusive boyfriend so I don't sympathize

No. Females literally lust to be abused by patriarchs and exclusively reward abusive men with passionate sex.

Then the female refuses to have any accountability so they play dumb and act like their BF was some kind of master manipulator

Yes so I can abuse her instead:feelsdevil: