Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you sacrifice yourself for a better world?

Would you do it?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Fuck no!

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let us say a fairy would visit you and tell you she could erase feminism from earth and all SJWs will be turned into right wing conservatives. She would be able to set ground for a conservative world in which every incel will have an arranged marriage and nobody will have to remain incel. Women would be property of their husbands again like back in the old days.

But to make this real she would have to give you final stage cancer and have only 2 weeks left to live. Two weeks of being celebrated as a hero by all of mankind who will immediately be able to understand the greatness of your sacrifice.

Would you do it?

why would I do anything for a world that has never done anything for me?

If the fairy promised me that traditional marriage would not be disintegrated ever again, I'd slit my throat right then and there.

Yeah, my life sucks ass anyway and I dont see it getting better, might as well "rope" with some class JFL

If only you knew you would reincarnate me.

Better world for whom? Whores and their slaves?

Yes bro I would like to be a hERo

whats the point if I die?ill never get to experience that utopia I created anyways, save for maybe the 2 weeks id have left.

I myself will be the makER of changes

whats the point if I die?ill never get to experience that utopia I created anyways, save for maybe the 2 weeks id have left.

Instead of living a life in pain and misery you would die with a smile on your face knowing you have freed the world from the cancer that is feminism.

free morphine, foid validation and death? Or retain this life... Gee what do

No, but I’d sacrifice someone else.

yes, if it mean't why cucks dyed of ass cancer

At first it seems like a good deal because I absolutely hate modernism and want it destroyed.
why would I do anything for a world that has never done anything for me?
But then this gets me and I feel like I would get better revenge if I just left it like it is.

No.

I hate this world. Feminists, SJW's and (((others))) will bring an end to the world.
I'd rather see the very people who I hate destroy each other and civilisation with it.

if I could cause the same suffering in the whole world as I've spent my whole life, I'd make it run.

KEK! Sacrifice myself for a world that hates and dosent give a fuck about me? Your a cuck if this is something you even have to think about.

I would have done so in the past

Yes I would become a saint.Just saint maxxx

Yeah, my life sucks ass anyway and I dont see it getting better, might as well "rope" with some class JFL
An hero tbh, a true hero.
Herocel if you would.

I would be tempted to do it but it would make my family sad and they have done more for me than the world tbh.

Why would I care about a better world if I’m not in it?

If im not in this world,fuck it bro

Yes, of course.

Cuck if you said no.

Fuck the world tbh it needs to end

Hmm, maybe. Sacrifice myself for my own idea of an ideal world? Sure. However this world wouldn't have any biological life, so I strongly suspect that for those two remaining weeks I have(or in this case everyone) to live, I certainly wouldn't be celebrated.

So yes to the idea, but no to your exact question.

Why I should? If I was Chad and had a great life, may be... but I'm fucked and need to sacrifice myself to make all happy people who hates me even more happier? Fuck them.

Yes, of course.

Cuck if you said no.
Exactly. You save all the incels and become the Jesus of Inceldom... You can slay when you have your second coming...

You mean so the world can turn into some alt-lite cuckfest? No fucking way.

I would, however, give up my own life so all the others can die.

Yes. I value the world more than my own life.

LMAO fuck no. I might even refuse and then kill myself on my own terms out of spite.

Fuck NO, sacrificing yourself is an extremely cucked thing to do