Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you run SJW game if it meant you finally getting laid?

Answer the question.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
In other words, would you be a total SJW male feminist cuck if it meant that a female would have a sexual relationship with you?

Explain your reasons if necessary.

Watch the Jordan Peterson video, most of the girls won't sex you regardless.
It's like getting a friendzone.

Lmao no

I bet Pussy isn't worth turning into a beta cuck for.

im not running any fucking game to get laid. fuck foids, if they dont want me as i truly am then they can suck chads cock im not wasting time playing charades like a clown. anyone who runs games has no dignity.

I can't, I have some t left.

im not running any fucking game to get laid. fuck foids, if they dont want me as i truly am then they can suck chads cock im not wasting time playing charades like a clown. anyone who runs games has no dignity.

If you wouldn't you're volcel

In a heartbeat, it's free pussy what's there to explain?

I'm kinda desperate but I hold myself to certain principles. I'm not sinking that low.

Also, it doesn't work anyway.

I'm not going to feign hyperbole, but let me just say I am extremely surprised by how many of you wouldn't SJW it up to get laid. My own therapist is advocating I lie my ass off to get a girl to go on a date with me. Sociopathy may be a way to get in the fish box - if she thinks you have money or prospects she may lick your stick for the possibility of $$$ down the line.

The End you sure are awesome!
Thank you for the compliment, but I can't pm you so I'll add another couple of catfish ideas for you.

1. Send a prissy white girl to the hood. Make a date with a girl in a place she's unfamiliar with, but you know is actually a really dangerous place. You don't need to show up yourself, just try to get her to stay as long as possible via pm's.

2. Follow her home. Get a girl to go out with you at a place really close to where she lives. Wait in the parking lot, and after she gets there pm her that you can't make it. Wait for her to get back in the car and leave, and now try following her home discreetly. I'm sure there is a faq for car following sneakily somewhere. Once you have her home location, it opens up a new world of fun. Heck, you could just get pizzas delivered to her in the middle of the night whenever you needed a pick me up.

Wakka wakka!

Fuck no. Even when I was an emotional tampon I never pretended to be an SJW.

I'd rather drown in acid.

Yeah I guess, the possibility of me ever being in a relationship where I could just beee myself is so far out the window anyways.

Totally. Politics in general is low IQ and pointless for non - politicians, so why not pretend to be an SJW?

Regardless, it won't work.

I already ran it. I ran every game I could to get laid.

I joined ANTIFA to find a blue haired SJW girl who would date a deathnic like me just get back at "racist" society.
But of course, they all dated whites
JFL

live and learn

no, cuz looks>political ideology, but there is a statistic that shows women are more likely to flock to rightwing men cuz they go to gyms

running SJW game means willingly subjecting yourself to constant humiliation for being a fucking white male. if you're ethnic it's not quite as bad, but you will still be treated like a complete doormat and shamed for any sign of masculinity.

so no, fuck off with that shit. id rather rope or go ER than step this low.

I can play a little, like i am, but not for long. Wouldn't help to get me laid anyway.

No, for an ugly man SJW game means two things:

1. Friend zone level 9000.
2. Being asked to be cannon fodder at protests.

Unless you are hot and charismatic, you won't be a "cell leader", which is required for getting sex from the feminazis that follow you. You will instead be asked to be a warm body to bulk up meetings and protests, and then someone based will cave your skull in while you cover the retreat of the cell leader and his Stacy harem.

But realistically SJW game will just decrease your chances of getting laid

Yes and no. Men acting like SJWs is unattractive, but activist circles are also one of the easiest ways to meet women

SJWs do not protect against heightism and dark skinned Asians. They call me patriarchial and a Napoleon complex "boy".

If they didn't then I would if I can get a spouse

You almost have to anyway.

Nowadays you have to think gay men are the greatest thing since sliced bread. All women love faggots for various reasons, and they just can't understand why straight men are not wild about homosexuality. Nowadays you cannot use the word faggot with a woman you are dating. You cannot be homophobic or anti-homosexual in any way, shape, or form. If it keeps going like this, after a while, all women will demand we stick a penis in our mouths or they won't date us.

Reason is older women have their fag friends or relatives who they really like. And quite a few older women are out and out fag hags. I have known some of these pathetic creatures in my life.

With young women you actually get, "I dunno...I usually refuse to date men who are homophobic." Seriously! So just pretend to like faggots and don't say shit about them or you won't get laid nowadays.

Feminism you don't have to worry about because most women nowadays actually hate feminism and say they are not feminists. Only 20% of US women are feminists. Most normal women think feminists are man-hating dykes.

If she really is a feminist, just laugh right in her face and say, "LOL I hate feminists. I think all feminists should be killed LOL!" She will start laughing and say, "Great." Then say, "Yeah! We can fight! It will be fun!" She will say, "Hell yeah!" Even feminists like a man who is so ballsy he laughs right in their face and basically tells them to go to Hell. It's Alpha behavior.

Trannies most women don't care about them anyway.

Race stuff - well you should not be a racist anyway. If you have issues with some group of people, like say Indians in my case, just say you hate their culture, not them as human beings. Say, "They could change anytime they want to. They just don't want to."

Anyway, a lot of White women, especially older ones, are racist themselves, and it is quite common for these women to openly call Blacks niggers, niglets, nigs, etc. Just go ahead and call em niggers too if you feel like it.

For most of the SJW bullshit accusations - just talk your way out of it like you are on a witness stand stating your innocence. And laugh at her the whole time right in her face for being so stupid as to believe in this stupid shit. Even most SJW's would probably fuck an arrogant bastard like that.

This makes no sense. Every Chad, Chadlite and high tier Norman I have ever known ran some sort of Game, and they usually had the most insanely awesome killer Game you could imagine. I mean like 20 different kinds, 5-10 different whole new identities where they may as well be a different person, running multiple levels of Game at once, running 10th Dimensional Game, etc. Some of these guys had such complex Game schemes that if you plotted them out, it would look like a Rube Goldberg device.

Game is simply all of the things that you do or say to try to get women. How you look, walk, talk, move, hold your coffee cup, your clothes, all of your lines, schemes, plans, moves, decisions, and whatever you have in your Felix bag of tricks to get women. All sane men run Game. Your father ran some sort of Game to get your Mom. Chads etc. supposedly do not need to run Game, but when they do, their chances go way up.

Always remember that Seduction is basically a scam, a fraud, a con, a lie, a trick. You have to scheme women into bed with a thousand tricks because they often try to weasel out of the bone. Then when you are dating and have a relationship, you have to run continuous Game to keep it on the up and up, to keep her attracted to you, keep the sex going, etc. Even most married men need to run Game to keep their marriages running. There is a site out there called Married Man's Game.

Last edited:
Yes, for sexual pleasure i would be a sjw feminist and communist that defends every liberal ideal, i would be their ideal and adjusted part of the collective, i would lose myself for constant gratification coming from a sex life of touching and fucking, is important to support what gives benefits, if not then no support

It'd be larp of course, but I would.

Redpillcomics2

A3emososckt51

I'd rather keep my dignity as an incel than prostitute myself to soys

Yeah why not, larp for a bit then slay

If she's not fat:feelspuke: then yes
I'd like to enslave a feminist (in minecraft) and train her

In other words, would you be a total SJW male feminist cuck if it meant that a female would have a sexual relationship with you?

Explain your reasons if necessary.
you just explained EVERY NORMANS PLAY FOR DATING

THEY CAVED IN TO THE SOY SJW TO GET A WHIFF OF PUSSY

NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT

BUT ITS THEIR ONLY PLAY TO GET ANY PUSSY

This is also why some or maybe even the majority of incels apart from truecels that are high iq are incels, because they REFUSED TO BOW TO THE UTTERLY MORALLY BANKRUPT SJW TRAIN AND JACK IN THEIR MORALS TO GET PUSSY.

Last edited: