Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rope when your parents die

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Would you kill yourself when your parents die? It doesn't have to be rope btw, any means to kill yourself is considered the 'rope' in the forum.

I have pretty good parents who cares for me and provides for me, gives me good times in life. Whether I feel bad I talk to them for advices and shit. I can't even imagine life without them.

Who will listen to my daily complaints? Who will point me to the righter path? Who will help me with real things?

I'm 20 years old, and I think about death of parents sometimes. When my parents go, I'm planning to rope as well. A least I'll be a brave samurai and reunite with my parents, if a heaven exists.

I have nothing to lose, by the time my parents go, I'm probably like 45 yrsish, and living as a incel that long, further to 80 years old? No, not that. I'll just sacrifice my flesh to the earth and have a last hurrah.

What do you guys think?

the only reason im still alive is to not make my mother sad tbh
if she dies , its rope time

Who will listen to my daily complaints? Who will point me to the righter path? Who will help me with real things?
they never did it for me, and you should question if they did it for you, considering you ended up on this forum.
Me I'm an only son and only grandson, I have quite some property to inherit and re-sell...

the only reason im still alive is to not make my mother sad tbh
if she dies , its rope time
Very courageous. I'm sure your mom will be happy when you reunite with her in heaven, if it exists at all.

Yes, once mom dies, I'm out.

Very courageous. I'm sure your mom will be happy when you reunite with her in heaven, if it exists at all.
suicide is a sin tbh we wont go to heaven

suicide is a sin tbh we wont go to heaven
Depends. If there's a God I'm sure he will understand. It's like sending a stage 5 cancer patient to hell because he wanna end his pain

Depends. If there's a God I'm sure he will understand. It's like sending a stage 5 cancer patient to hell because he wanna end his pain
maybe this life is a test by god and we are the chosen ones , because we have to suffer so hard .
Maybe he wants us to push through the suffering and be a good person despoite all of it
and if we are , we get better reward when we go to heaven .

Yes most likely

I would be rather be adopted by a caring Japanese family instead

maybe this life is a test by god and we are the chosen ones , because we have to suffer so hard .
Maybe he wants us to push through the suffering and be a good person despoite all of it

Yea I'm not roping too, I might get my cute blue-eyed blonde loli(16 n above btw) waiting for me at the pearly gates of heaven if I was a good boy in clown world.

In all seriousness I believe in afterlife and judgement kind of stuff.

I'd be extremely sad, I am really close to my mother and I do most things with her. I wouldn't know what to do without her. I do not think I would rope though.

didnt you just say you live off the government?
well every single family members received welfare and combined that makes enough NEETbux

yeaaaaaa i cant wait for all you boys to get jobs

were do you live?
well every single family members received welfare and combined that makes enough NEETbux

Would you kill yourself when your parents die? It doesn't have to be rope btw, any means to kill yourself is considered the 'rope' in the forum.

I have pretty good parents who cares for me and provides for me, gives me good times in life. Whether I feel bad I talk to them for advices and shit. I can't even imagine life without them.

I'm 20 years old, and I think about death of parents sometimes. When my parents go, I'm planning to rope as well. A least I'll be a brave samurai and reunite with my parents, if a heaven exists.

I have nothing to lose, by the time my parents go, I'm probably like 45 yrsish, and living as a incel that long, further to 80 years old? No, not that. I'll just sacrifice my flesh to the earth and have a last hurrah.

What do you guys think?
You're going to die. Life is a game where the goal is not to die, at least right now. Might as well play until the last whistle.

Most prolly. Id have no one at that point.

What do you guys think?
I would prefer them to die, preferably with a few months advance. as if they were to die during any point of 2020.
There are 3 major things left more me to do in my life. They are to live our my life in my 20:s in a respectable enjoyable way, deal with my family and arrange for my death. If my parents die, there are only 2 things left which is a positive. My mother is not a good person.

My boomer dad was a fire and brimstone kosher conservative. Israel always #1.

I don’t know why they just don’t rope and end it. Religion is ‘collective insanity’.

This is why religon coping is so powerful. When random chance gives you a series of garbage D20 rolls on your DNA you can always tell yourself that your suffering is not in vain, that it has meaning - it has to.

This is why religon coping is so powerful. When random chance gives you a series of garbage D20 rolls on your DNA you can always tell yourself that your suffering is not in vain, that it has meaning - it has to.
It is the single best cope , maybe hard drugs are on the same level , but you get addicted to that and destroy your body and mind .
Religion is a way better drug to take .

NEET with inheritance > roping

I’m an only child so I’ll probably get the inheritance. Plus my life would probably be slightly better overall. I don’t hate my parents but they enjoy ruining my life

It is the single best cope , maybe hard drugs are on the same level , but you get addicted to that and destroy your body and mind .
Religion is a way better drug to take .
As if religion isn't addictive and frequently fatal.

That’s the only reason I’m alive right now

both my parents died before i turned 18

I am a NEET with parents so yes. Once I run out of money through NEETbuxx I will die.
I’m an only child so I’ll probably get the inheritance. Plus my life would probably be slightly better overall. I don’t hate my parents but they enjoy ruining my life

What do you guys think?

I am 10 years older than you. I often think about the death of my parents, for it is closer than it was 10 years ago now. I didn't realise I even was an incel 10 years ago, or that my life would end up like it has. It surprises me to see all these youngcels here.

I wouldn't rope, I'm too cowardly. I would probably be that "weird homeless guy" that tries to go up to foids and talk to them every now and again. I've seen guys like that in town and always kinda thought that would be my destiny.

I feel like I could have almost have been a normal person 10 years ago, but now in my 30s, it has slipped my grasp.