Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rope if:

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
The goverment shut down all operating systems and means of wifi/cellular data. essentially your phone pc, consoles other electronics would not be able to turned or used would you rope?

Last edited:
no because that mean panic will ensue and it would be interesting...
Maybe Grape would become legal.

The goverment shut down all operating systems and means of wifi/cellular data. essentially your phone pc, consoles other electronics and would not be able to turned or used would you rope?
I would be pretty pissed off. I don't know I would go as far as killing myself. People are very adaptable and if all technology broke, it would be a good thing in the long run. Because I can go back to pre internet age dating situations where fat ugly women would have no other option than to date someone like us.

Yeah that could actually be good, maybe if it turns out bad I could eventually rope but I think that could create alot of interesting opportunities to explore. I dont think I would rope

drd and still no.

drd and still no.
ff4

The goverment shut down all operating systems and means of wifi/cellular data. essentially your phone pc, consoles other electronics would not be able to turned or used would you rope?
No that's a lifefuel for me