Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rope if you found out you were going to prison for life?

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
The police arrest you and now you are heading to prison for life. Doesn't matter if you committed the murder or not, you have been found guilty.

How would I rope if I'm already arrested?

no because after reading shamo i want to give it a shot, but i will probably rope after a few days.

Idk, my knee jerk reaction is fuck yeah rope. But the human survival instinct is a powerful driving force. Perhaps I'd consider playing the prison game, same shit just different circumstances really. The lack of freedom would suck but if I was able to find a hustle and live as comfortably as one could expect in prison.. Then fuck it why not? I would maybe even get a prison bitch as a servant. To do my laundry,choirs and yes have sex with.. It's prison after all. So over all I'd only tolerate it if I managed to secure a position as a dominant prisoner, obviously not as someone's elses bitch. The fact that I'd already have a life sentence means all bets are off, so I'd be willing to commit more crimes to stay on top. Including selling drugs, being a shot caller and just working my way up the ranks until I reach as high as I could go within the prison underworld. As a side note, wouldn't it be hilarious if it took an incel to go to prison to have sex for the first time?! Lmao dame that would be crazy shit, it's probably already happened. Since america has the most amount of incarcerated individuals then anywhere else in the world... fucking sad man smh.

Depends. Is there chance of escape? If no, yes I'd rope.

Hell yeah. In fact I’m probably gonna rope in a few months anyway.

i'd take a few of the pigs with me

Some of those prisons are pretty cozy, as long as you're not a pedophile rapist

If I was going to prison I'd rope regardless of the sentence. Even if I got out one day I couldn't recover my current life, so what's the point.

yes, feels like I'm already in prison tbh.

If they gave me the death pernalty

I would try to run away and live underground, it would be fun actually. Otherwise death by cop.

Prison? Rope instantly.

I don't have any courage. If I did I wouldn't be here, no matter how bad it gets I will never have the courage to do anything.

I would kill myself on day one in prison. Seriously I would never survive. I don't stand a chance.

No if they give me books and manga
Yes if they just let me rot

Prison would be better than living in my current situation imo.

I'd probably be happier there

My home is a prison.

Probably but theres a significant chance I would pussy out. Going to prison is such a strange concept tbh. Youre alive but are being kept locked away in a building by other humans.

It would be good if i'm not getting raped by tyrone. Free food and LDARing in peace for life seems good to me.

The police arrest you and now you are heading to prison for life. Doesn't matter if you committed the murder or not, you have been found guilty.

Attachments

• images-51.jpg
    images-51.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 83