Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you risk your life to save children from a burning building?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If so you're a cuck.

Just LOL @ saving kids who probably hate you, whose parents hate you, who belong to a society that hates you.

If you help out society in anyway, you're a disgusting cuck faggot.

Are they white kids?

yes

hopefully i die in the fire

why would i care if they burn would the children find me a date after

Id save loli's.

Not my sperm not my concern.

Depends, is it a one story home and are they near a door or window? If it's to dangerous to get to them well shit happens.

Maybe I would cuck myself in this situation but not because I love kids and/ or society. Instead I think it could be fun and a cool story to tell later.
YOLO

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

Nobody is entitled to my help.

I don't think so. Dying from fire is too painful

no. kids grow up into normies.

If i would come out of it with little to no burbs and get some major reward afters... then I'd consider it. Preferably I'd get rewarded a shit ton of money or get a new car out of it, something to show that they actually valued risking my life for thier kids. But if all I got was a thank you, I'd probably throw the kids back into the building.

Would depend on the scenario.

No but if you touch them wrong or make them feel scared you will get a free trip to prison for child endangerment, child molestation or kidnapping. Man up nigga.

I would run in there for no reason hoping that I die.

If I die then I wanted to anyway

If I live +status +NT

I'd like to think I would

Unless i can go back in time and fuck Rihanna or Lana del rey or Lorde when they were virgins then Fuck No.

If so you're a cuck.

Just LOL @ saving kids who probably hate you, whose parents hate you, who belong to a society that hates you.

If you help out society in anyway, you're a disgusting cuck faggot.
Only if it meant getting my oneitis.
Would do anything for her tbh no shame there.
Otherwise idk would I save em. I wanna be edgy and say no,but in realitly I wohld prob rush in to save anyone. I am.that type od person legit cannot watch suffering. Even of animals.

Cucked by default.

Unless i can go back in time and fuck Rihanna or Lana del rey or Lorde when they were virgins then Fuck No.
Damn Lana Del Rey is my oneitis.
I dont even care about her virginity just want to be with her now x)

You mean children who will grow up to bully me and reject me? Nope. I did save a child's life when he almost walked into a busy street but that's one of my biggest regrets ever. I would have been happy if I stayed silent and did nothing.

yes, i would.

although they COULD go on to be horrible inceltears bots, theres also the chance of them going on to becoming the greatest Muslims in history.

the reward for saving a child is the highest seat in Jannah. i will accept such a reward any day for my Lord.

Damn Lana Del Rey is my oneitis.
I dont even care about her virginity just want to be with her now x)
Yeah man you can have her i prefer Lorde but its all fantasy will never happen.

Only if it meant getting my oneitis.
Would do anything for her tbh no shame there.
Otherwise idk would I save em. I wanna be edgy and say no,but in realitly I wohld prob rush in to save anyone. I am.that type od person legit cannot watch suffering. Even of animals.

Cucked by default.
If I can push a button and save them I would save them, but if it took too much effort and the possibility of being seriously injured then I wouldn't. I don't like to see people or animals suffer either, but I won't severely endanger myself or permanently injure myself to save them. But I'd definitely be more ready to save a dog than a roastie.

1. Are there any females?
No - fuck it
Yes - Q2

2. Are they at least 15+ in age?
No - fuck it
Yes - Q3

3. Can I fuck one of them?
No - fuck it
Yes - maybe then I'd be willing to risk it

Just lol'd hard imaging a 1/10 faced incel rushing out of a burning building with kids over his shoulder and a woman screams out to call for an ambulance thinking said hero has had his face horribly disfigured by the flames XD. You can't win.

Just lol'd hard imaging a 1/10 faced incel rushing out of a burning building with kids over his shoulder and a woman screams out to call for an ambulance thinking said hero has had his face horribly disfigured by the flames XD. You can't win.
jesus christ lol