Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you risk your life to JBW in Saudi Arabia? With sandnigger Stacies

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I would, imagine fucking those thick Mia khalifas :feelsLSD:

No, I like alcohol, and I don't want to end up getting my head cut off in Deera Square. Of like Jamal Kashoggi. The whole sand concept of right and wrong is just a bit too warped for me.

Jbw sea involves brutal student or bank loans without the intention to pay it back. If you live in a country where you could get some loan of that kind, you can try it, why not

I will personally stone anyone who tries this.

Seriously though, don't even think about doing this. Coming to any Muslim country, and trying to JBWMaxx is a good way to end up dead, either by her family honour killing you or by the government putting you in a dark dingy cell or executing you (in Saudi Arabia or Gulf)

I would, imagine fucking those thick Mia khalifas :feelsLSD:
Sandnigger Stacy = White Stacy.
Sandnigger foid must have extra european pheno and native pheno to make it really attractive

No I’m not gonna go to some boring desert just to still get no pussy then die

You should stone me, because I'm coming in September to try my JBW in Saudi Arabia
Nice boyo, maybe you aren't thrash there. We at least have to try so we can LDAR without regretness

u better be willing to convert to Islam first. and i mean that fr with geniune faith. it's forbidden for muslim women to get into relationships with non-muslim men and as @_Lonely_ you'd literally be risking ur life trying. the non-muslim population there is extremely small so good luck finding ur kufr unicorn if ur not rich as hell.
Yeah, his plan is pretty shit. Tinder is absolutely not popular amongst local women (expats maybe) and trying to warm or cold approach is a terrible idea. No way to get a woman without marriage and you need to be Muslim for that. LARPing as Muslim is not possible for a number of reasons and if you're exposed say bye bye to your neck.

yup u cant be like the average ashiest kid in the US LARPing as a Christian so he could NEET off his traditionalist parents. if ur not consistent in ur prayers, Friday prayers, fasting, cant even lead a prayer for ur wife, or be bothered to teach ur children Islamic principles you'll be found out in no time flat.
yup u cant be like the average ashiest kid in the US LARPing as a Christian so he could NEET off his traditionalist parents. if ur not consistent in ur prayers, Friday prayers, fasting, cant even lead a prayer for ur wife, or be bothered to teach ur children Islamic principles you'll be found out in no time flat.
Spot on. My niggas thinking he can just be a Muslim and not practise lmaoooo

I’m kike. I would be executed on sight.

Lol Coping with religion. Foids literally don't give a fuck about religion. If you're good looking enough they will break any tradition/social norm. However, if you have to geomaxx in the first your probably not good looking enough to pull it off

Lol Coping with religion. Foids literally don't give a fuck about religion. If you're good looking enough they will break any tradition/social norm. However, if you have to geomaxx in the first your probably not good looking enough to pull it off
You're coping a bit too hard. In a vacuum, women may do whatever, but in real life things like their status, their family, their finances etc especially in poor countries definitely matter.

You're coping a bit too hard. In a vacuum, women may do whatever, but in real life things like their status, their family, their finances etc especially in poor countries definitely matter.
Once liberal lifestyle comes to your country, it will become the next Thailand or Philippines a sex tourist country

Once liberal lifestyle comes to your country, it will become the next Thailand or Philippines a sex tourist country
We will wait and you can wait to see the fates of our nations. Allah knows best.

I would do it, I know all about Islam. The problem is hat I’m a curry

I would do it, I know all about Islam. The problem is hat I’m a curry
Just larp as sand nigger, just get rid of your shitty curry accent Ita horrendous

Just larp as sand nigger, just get rid of your shitty curry accent Ita horrendous
I have an Australian accent, I look too Pajeet to larp though

even if i were to assume that ur correct (which ur not btw) good luck in that solo fight against all her male relatives. better sleep with one eye open.
Her male relatives are gonna get cucked by me in September :feelsLSD:, I'll be there

even if i were to assume that ur correct (which ur not btw) good luck in that solo fight against all her male relatives. better sleep with one eye open.

Muh based Islam. Surely it will stop women from being whores:feels:

Last edited:
Hoe escapes Saudi Arabia and does Hoe stuff, and that somehow says something about all Saudi women. Lol ok.
Lol it does say something about all women not just Saudi Women. They're all the same

You should stone me, because I'm coming in September to try my JBW in Saudi Arabia
JBW is not as effective with Orientals. It's best used on indians and asians
Sandnigger Stacy = White Stacy.
Sandnigger foid must have extra european pheno and native pheno to make it really attractive
Yeah, that's why JBW doesn't work as well with middle east
C63c00fc c674 4fc3 8094 20d7f5758d93
630e89e1 95f1 49d5 9732 7f3425361863
Iranian persian women girls
63f1b4e1 a784 4ec4 b448 420aa3144e98

lol there's no stacies there, only obese goblinas

not worth getting beheaded. tbh you would likely just be deported. imo UAE, Egypt,Syria are safe options for JBW gane

Arab foids are not Self hating at all, they would be happy with arab men

Why would I go to Saudi Arabia of all places to JBW. It's probably the worst place, since the women there are often quite similar to whites in looks (like Mediterranean whites), the culture is very strict, and there's not as much of a pro-white bias as in other parts of the world. If I tried JBWmaxxing I would go to East Asia or Latin America, those are the two regions where it's hard to fail (unless you go to some looksmaxxing centre like South Korea where even a white guy could struggle nowadays)

Just like a seven dollar bill...