Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you return to monke if you had the choice?

Would you return to monke if you had the choice?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No.

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
I know this reject humanity, return to monke is a meme, but i truly stand for it.

Think about it. As a monke you have way more chance to have sex and live happily. There is no chads or incels in the monke community. Monke is monke. :feelsautistic:

Chimp 1476947629

(I'm a smokercel)

no, i wouldnt have my good copes.

also your chances would be even worse in monke, something like 1 male breeded for every 19 females.

only upside would be living in nature which would be peaceful

No, i'd be at the bottom of the hierarchy as a monkey as well. At least now i can kill myself.

i would rather return to a velociraptor or something cool like that

Nature is brutal in terms of procreation, we are only now approaching the same level of hypergamy that existed in stone age or exists in chimpanzees. Enforced monogamy forced as a way to get regular men happy and working.

Nature is brutal in terms of procreation, we are only now approaching the same level of hypergamy that existed in stone age or exists in chimpanzees. Enforced monogamy forced as a way to get regular men happy and working.
Based enforced monogamy pill

I can't imagine being anything other than a pony, it's a completely different mindset
monkeys have smaller social structures which is better, but the society is build on the same psychopathic basis as for all of the Anti-world dwellers

@ThoughtfulCel

Monkeys bite and tear each others faces, dicks and balls off over females don't they? Nah.

no, i am human being

No I don’t want to be a nigger

human beings are naturally mostly monogamy with a few polygamy

One of 20 males procreated in stone age.

One of 20 males procreated in stone age.
fake,only a period,after agriculture rose,even this I strongly doubt the data was misrepresented

you can tell whether a species is monogamy or polygamy simply by watching size difference between females and males,if males size= female size,it's monogamy,since human males are a little bigger than females,humans are mostly monogamy with a little polygamy

you can tell whether a species is monogamy or polygamy simply by watching size difference between females and males,if males size= female size,it's monogamy,since human males are a little bigger than females,humans are mostly monogamy with a little polygamy
Human males are exponentially stronger than human females. The size difference is not proportionally dissimilar from lions where there's on alpha male fucking the entire pack.