Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you religionmaxx to ascend?

Would you religionmaxx for pussy?

• Yes, Christianity

• Yes, Islam

• Yes, Hinduism

• Yes, Buddhism

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
If a toilet was into you, but she would only be in a relationship with you and have sex with you if you convert to her religion and marry her, would you do it? She is trad, so you are guaranteed loyalty and a traditional nuclear family. However, you have to engage in the religious practices, and she observes all of them without fail. Hence if you marry a Muslim, you will have to pray 5 times a day, go to mosque, fast during ramadam, visit Mecca etc.

You cannot pick a religion you are part of already. You can pick multiple answers in the poll.

No i'm not a complete retard so i don't believe in a god, plus, i have way too much dignity even to just pretend the opposite, just to please a monkey brained inferior being like a foid. No thank you.

it will never happens tho, no foid will ever be into me.

No, I’m just interested in theology, kek

I´m alredy cristian. I do that because Jesus is based and for spiritual ascension but would never do for anyone else.
Marriege is just another way for the sistem to unslave us so i wouldn´t do that.

Unfeasible scenario all around tbh

For starters if a female cares that much about religious shit on a personal level she probably has antisocial personality disorder or is schizo

For starters if a female cares that much about religious shit on a personal level she probably has antisocial personality disorder or is schizo
true

No, my faith in Christianity is firm, so only if she were Christian.

Or maybe we just aren't beta foid worshippers that would do something against our trueselves just to slip into a Becky's panties for a piece of rotten overly used stinky vagina. Fuck that and most importantly fuck whatever the unexisting god anyone praise.

Luckly, as i said, the dilemma doesn't present itself, no foid will ever be insterested so it's just theorical talking...

If I get the absolute certainty of her being loyal, I'd be ready to fake an interest towards her religion.

NO but i choose religionmaxxing in the hope of getting 72 big booby virgins

I tried that, hundreds and hundreds of men already tried that before you so your chances are slim.

It is a cope. Countless data show women leaving religion in huge numbers and most converts to religion are men.
If you manage to find a gf you would probably have a decent marriage hovewer good luck cuz it is a sausage fest out there

Last edited:
No i'm not a complete retard so i don't believe in a god, plus, i have way too much dignity even to just pretend the opposite, just to please a monkey brained inferior being like a foid. No thank you.

it will never happens tho, no foid will ever be into me.

If there is a religion that is a one true religion. Whatever it is, I am going straight to their version of hell after my ass gets taken off the census.

I am a lot of bad things, but I am not a retard who thinks there is any god or life force out there who will save me from this hell.

If she has a large booty and nice milky breasts, then yes. I love brown girls so islam is hard temptation.

If a toilet was into you, but she would only be in a relationship with you and have sex with you if you convert to her religion and marry her, would you do it? She is trad, so you are guaranteed loyalty and a traditional nuclear family. However, you have to engage in the religious practices, and she observes all of them without fail. Hence if you marry a Muslim, you will have to pray 5 times a day, go to mosque, fast during ramadam, visit Mecca etc.

You cannot pick a religion you are part of already. You can pick multiple answers in the poll.
I’m orthodoxmaxxing as we speak, mang:feelsokman:

I'd just fake it till I make it. beggers can't be choosers.

I believe in God but not in organized religion. I m deist

have fun burning in hell