Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment WOULD YOU RELEASE A VIRUS TO KILL EVERY MAN EXCEPT YOURSELF TO GET LAID

C

CopingGarbage98

Banned
-
If you could release a virus that would kill every single man on Earth, except for yourself because you would have the antidote, would you do it? Do you think you would still be incel , or you would get enough courage to be low inhibition and go on a massive rape spree.

No , I don't want to fuck women. I want to live in a moral society not this Degenerate modern world.

@Weeee this is what you need to base your anime on. an incel who becomes the last living man among all females and bangs women to create an army of subhumans.

No man. Bros before hoes.

The females would become lesbians before fucking me.

volcel if you wouldn't

According to the logic I've been noticing on this site, you would have to euthanize all male dogs as well to have a chance.

I would rather grow girl bodies in artificial wombs and program them to want me

I don´t know, probably no. In the case I´m going to be the only man alive, leaving a civilization in female hands guarantees a return to the prehistoric age within a decade.

I'd administer myself with a fatal virus to take me out of this godforsaken gay Earth.

If I weren't able to choose to restrict the killing range and it's a thing a la "all or nothing", I would very likely say farewell to this gay Earth too.

Can I share the antidote with a few other men? Pussy is not so important that I would kill my family and friends for it

Yes, who's the alpha now bitches?

They would just rape the corpse of Chad indefinitely and freeze it for whenever they want it.Besides there would still be dogs,foids prefer to have 3 dog dicks in their rotten asshole than stare at an incel's eyes for longer than a second.

If you could release a virus that would kill every single man on Earth, except for yourself because you would have the antidote, would you do it? Do you think you would still be incel , or you would get enough courage to be low inhibition and go on a massive rape spree.
Also dogs cats horses tables. Chairs

I like my incel brethren too much, only people I properly relate to. But would I feel this way when every woman on earth is worshipping me and wanting my children so they don't die off? Well they'd probably all kill me once I had a more attractive son, so I'm going to have to say no.
Based Stalincel

holes should be sent to the gulag tbh

I would kill cucks and chads with this virus

well the virus needs to kill all male animals and destroy sexual objects like trees for an incel to have a chance

Even if literally every man on earth except me died off, foids would STILL refuse to touch me.
Getting laid is NOT "a numbers game", guys. Women are genetically hardwired to only desire good-looking men, regardless of whether or not they're available.

Even if literally every man on earth except me died off, foids would STILL refuse to touch me.
Getting laid is NOT "a numbers game", guys. Women are genetically hardwired to only desire good-looking men, regardless of whether or not they're available.

They would rather fuck each other or dogs than an incel.

This thread is cope. They would just arrest you and use you as an involuntary sperm donor. You would never see the light of day, let alone a foid's roast.

100% yes I would. I think it would get me laid left right and center from desperate sluts

Only if it would kill me too. Death to humanity is the way once and for all.

Living in a society consisting only of women... They might take away my rights and nobody would defend me. Doesn't seem like too much of a good idea.

Living in a society consisting only of women... They might take away my rights and nobody would defend me. Doesn't seem like too much of a good idea.
I mean, that's going on the assumption that society doesn't collapse within 3 months. Seeing as all of the infrastructure is maintained by men and all of the infrastructure related knowledge is known by men, the chance of this is slim.

This event would basically count as an apocalypse as all of the power plants, transportation, and food production would very quickly shut down. There would be mass starvation in the supercities within weeks.

Would would still rather fuck dogs than me.

I'd be an incel even if I was the last male alive.

No. The remaining women will probably kill me.

No. The women would savagely murder me.

Last edited:
I would. That way I'd curb degeneracy.

Also dogs an other animals still exist and what about trees? The competition is too strong.
But there will no chads or white knights to protect foid so you could theoretically .... you know what I men
This thread is cope. They would just arrest you and use you as an involuntary sperm donor. You would never see the light of day, let alone a foid's roast.
Hmmmm...we may be ugly but we are still physically stronger than foids or am I missing something

Last edited:
No,because then,I'd have to only interact with women and that's suicide fuel.