Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you reject yourself if you switched bodies with a female

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
If you became a female and had your memories erased and replaced with the memories of the female and her memories were erased and replaced with yours ,would you reject your former male body if approached you? Not knowing that your old body used to be you.

schizo and a tranny thread :feelshehe:

Yes, but it depends on how attractive the foid body is.

If you didn't have any of your memories, it wouldn't be you in first place

If I turned into a foid all my thoughts and feeling would go away. I would be a soulless vessel with a pair of tits and no brain

I have gender depersonalization from Autistic Spectrum Disorder(ASD). I also have disassociation and somatization.

I took a test with an app to find out what it would be like if I were a woman. The result was so pathetic that I felt like throwing up. If femcels existed, and if I were a woman, I would be one of them.

schizo and a tranny thread :feelshehe:
Yes

Dumb too. He pretty much said if you took box and sphere filled with liquids drained the liquids out switched locations and poured the same the liquids back in would there be any change other then location.

If you became a female and had your memories erased and replaced with the memories of the female and her memories were erased and replaced with yours ,would you reject your former male body if approached you? Not knowing that your old body used to be you.
Not FlamingCel but TrannyJewCel

It is only a tranny thread if you would assumed it.That was not my intention.My point was to prove the blackpill from a different perspective
No no no you took jew :bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill: and now your balls and dick shrinking and tits growing that's why my nigga

:feelswhat: - I already fuck myself via jerking off, so...

would fuck myself

yes, cuz I would be a stupid foid, so I will think like one