Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you reject her?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

@Robtical fucking ban me you dog I don't want to be part of this stupid forum anymore.

Love you and all the other mods who tried to censor and silence that POS volcel, tons will click on this thread and you'll get exposed. Love you.

Last edited:
Robtical is so cringey man I wanna get banned so bad fuck this forum and it's users

Robtical is so cringey man I wanna get banned so bad fuck this forum and it's users

You have interesting threads. I'll offer samples of my past responses when relevant.

Each and every coper should get out, we're being judged and ruled by childish and stupid people

There's zero benefits of being banned, I've no clue why some people want it

The banned user in that screenshot admitted to rejecting a girl and being a volcel, no? This is not a place for volcels

The banned user in that screenshot admitted to rejecting a girl and being a volcel, no? This is not a place for volcels
@Robtical please reconsider :feelskek:

I'M GETTING BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

I hate this shitty life..

Hatecurry you sassy dog my nuts in ya mouth you sexy fuck lolololol

INCELS GET ROASTED I'm a sexy dog!!!! :ahegao::feelsdevil::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Am I?

:smonk:

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

@sub human by the way what does 42 mean?

Don't care kys

There's zero benefits of being banned, I've no clue why some people want it

Because this forum is addictive and instead of being productive many of us are procrastinating here. I should be out exercising... But I'm here. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Because this forum is addictive and instead of being productive many of us are procrastinating here. I should be out exercising... But I'm here. :feelswhat::blackpill:
I am in my university class right now :feelskek::feelskek:

@sub human by the way what does 42 mean?
There’s this book called the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. And in it, they build this massive supercomputer to compute the meaning of life. And it takes a long ass time, like a million years. But finally it figures out the answer. So all the inhabitants of that planet gather around the computer to see it reveal the answer. It is 42

If you don't want to post here anymore, just stop posting.

You must be angry because I don't like cucks who respect whores. This place would be better without cucks, so you and every cucked user like you please leave.

C'mon man, if this forum is addictive, everything is

You must be angry because I don't like cucks who respect whores. This place would be better without cucks, so you and every cucked user like you please leave.
Fuck that shit you fucking cunt wdym cuck? Your reasoning was that he wasn't unhinged enough, therefore the ban.

Fuck that shit you fucking cunt wdym cuck? Your reasoning was that he wasn't unhinged enough, therefore the ban.
I wasn't the one who banned him retard. It was because he was a volcel. Him being a cuck just makes him more suspicious.

I'm just kidding I didn't know context

did you go through a lobotomy? it’s impossible to understand the meaning behind any of your posts

did you go through a lobotomy? it’s impossible to understand the meaning behind any of your posts
Hey oracle I hope you know how to read english, stop trolling like a retard you fucktard dog

Hey oracle I hope you know how to read english, stop trolling like a retard you fucktard dog
my english is better than yours, thankfully. i just hoped you could write meaningful sentences so i could understand what you’re saying, but you’re probably just another schizo or shitposter

my english is better than yours, thankfully. i just hoped you could write meaningful sentences so i could understand what you’re saying, but you’re probably just another schizo or shitposter
When you're writing sentences use capital letters; then boast about how good you are in English.

Maybe I have schizophrenia, I have no idea: people with schizophrenia will understand schizophrenia; you will never understand any of my threads because I'm simply not trying to reach you; you're not my target audience.

Moreover, this thread is a deleted almost null thread made for deletion (that is why the title's a clickbait)

When you're writing sentences use capital letters; then boast about how good you are in English.

Maybe I have schizophrenia, I have no idea: people with schizophrenia will understand schizophrenia; you will never understand any of my threads because I'm simply not trying to reach you; you're not my target audience.

Moreover, this thread is a deleted almost null thread made for deletion (that is why the title's a clickbait)
ok bye