Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you reject a foid just to make her sad?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date

Would you reject a foid just to make her sad?

• yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Let's imagine that a foid is liking you, but because of your hatred for women and especially the hatred for this foid, would you stop having sex with her just to have the pleasure of seeing her suffer?

(you can't have sex with her and then reject her)

No, I would just fuck her as often as possible to ensure impregnation.

Last edited:
yes , specially if she is a shitskin short goblina.

No, it would be my only chance in life. That would be dumb

If i was a chad then yes, but in current state it woud be my only chance so no

Yes if the rejection made her commit suicide

Let's imagine that a foid is liking you, but because of your hatred for women and especially the hatred for this foid, would you stop having sex with her just to have the pleasure of seeing her suffer?

yes if she doesn't meet my standards.
yes , specially if she is a shitskin short goblina.
based
4FC7AED9 0861 409F 8859 5ECC2DBA4026

No because I think, out of all the foids who'd reject and let me die if my life depended on a kiss from them, why will I hurt the only one who's not rejecting me?

I wouldnt turn down the only person that would show interest in me in my entire life. But 0 pussy 0 feet no chance for that to happen.

You should rename the title to "are you volcel?"

if you don't have sex with a fat gross are you a volcel? if so why didn't you?
You said nothing about it being a landwhale, the only thing you specified is that she was a girl who liked you

In that case I assume it's your looksmatch, and if it was you'd be volcel for turning her down

Women love men because of their looks, money and status.
I would reject her if she loved me because of my money and status.
I would fuck and dumb her if she loved me because of my looks.

No because I think, out of all the foids who'd reject and let me die if my life depended on a kiss from them, why will I hurt the only one who's not rejecting me?
This.

Everyone that voted yes is a fakecel.

You said nothing about it being a landwhale, the only thing you specified is that she was a girl who liked you

In that case I assume it's your looksmatch, and if it was you'd be volcel for turning her down

You’re arguing with Normfag larpers
:feelsjuice:

Then ignore my @‘s and I thought we where cool
:feelsjuice:

I probably wouldn't even though I often fantasized about that.

Yes

I hate women a lot but I wouldn't reject her

Depends on my mood, sometimes I crave for sex and female proximity, other times I want to make foids hurt.

No, I want to have sex with a foid who likes me.

JFL at you fakecel for even considering this
This will never happen. Women hate us and you will never have this opportunity. And even if you did, she has a hundred other options. She's probably gonna ask the guy sitting next to you in the bar and go home with him.:feelsEhh:

i misread this lmao, if a woman was genuinely interested in me then nah i wouldn’t reject her but if this was some random girl on snapchat who sent a picture of her face to me then i would call her ugly to ruin her self confidence

No, existence is an ocean of suffering as it is, no point in adding into it.

It would only make her sad because she would've just lost a bet with her friends.

If you count „pump and dump“ as rejection then yes.