Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather...?

Would you rather have a chad son or an incel son?

• Chad son

• Incel son

Results are only viewable after voting.
NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Say if you finally managed to ascend and impregnated a foid, would you then rather have a Chad son who is superior to you in every way and like an upgraded version of you or an incel son who is as inferior as you or even worse off than you? And explain why

Fucking retarded question and you need to be banned from making polls

Fucking retarded question and you need to be banned from making polls
You won't tell me what to post. I don't care if anyone thinks it is stupid. If it bothers you then ignore it. Thanks

Why would I want my son to suffer?

Who would want an incel son? Obviously I would want a Chad son sho would never have to suffer in the ways that I have. Even if I could never have the successful life that he would be having, I would be at peace knowing that he lead a better life than me and didn't have to go through what I did. I would be pissed if he threw away his good genetics on a lesser foid however. If he was truly a Chad I would want him to get with a foid with a very high SMV.

I'd prefer the Incel son. I'm not some hypergamy enabling yes man who goes along to get along.

Why would i want my son to suffer? chad son all day. such an easy choice

Why the fuck would I choose to create another incel to suffer

Ofc a Chad son. I’m not a sadist that wants to make someone who will suffer like I have