Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather

• Very pretty girl with flat body

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Mid girl with hot body

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
Would you rather date a girl who’s very pretty but has an unsexual body (flat front and back) or a mid girl with a hot body?

Becky with hot body

Mid girl with hot body for sure

flat body if she's not tall and actually a 10 face wise, other than that body is much superior

Stacy with flat body, I will then tell her to go to the gym to sort her body out because she's not entitled to have sex with me while looking like that.

Mid girl with hot body of course. Personally, I don't think its possible for a fat foid to be "very pretty". The fat ruins their face.

beautiful girl will pass her beauty genes the hot girl will not

For me it's face > body

Would you rather date a girl who’s very pretty but has an unsexual body (flat front and back) or a mid girl with a hot body?
JFL i dont think i ever once in my life would choose the bottom. My ideal foid and the foids that I genuinely genuinely obsess over and see as Stacies

Are always the really pretty flat girls. Like literally they are always more facially aesthetic and higher coom fuel than mid girls with hot bodies.

Body.
Stacy with flat body, I will then tell her to go to the gym to sort her body out because she's not entitled to have sex with me while looking like that.
It's bone mostly. Even for women. Specifically the curves that are very sexually appealing are caused by the more dimorphic gynoid pelvis. OPs question possibly implies an android pelvis by unattractive body, which more resembles a male's pelvis. This dimorphism is functional, as women with wide pelvises will be able to give birth without a cesarean section.
Interestingly, the more shallow female pelvis articulates differently with the femurs, which is what makes the differences between male and female butt cheeks and legs.

The one with the best personality