Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather win the genetic lottery or the actual lottery?

Chad or Lotterycel?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Genetic lottery: You are a 6'5" Gigachad, with Sean O'Pry-type looks from age 15-65, and you never bald EVER until your death. You get positive reinforcement from age 5 onwards and are successful with women and any type of friend/work relationship as well. You obviously have high earning potential because of halo effect and the fact that good looking tall people are more likely to be promoted for doing the same or less amount of work as a wageslave incel. Let's say you earn $200k a year from age 26 onwards to death.

Actual lottery: Although Chad has high earning potential, he probably doesn't have the earning potential to match the largest lotto jackpot in US history: $750 million. However you win this lottery at age 35 and have lived life as a truecel up until then. Let's say you take it as a lump sum and the (((Government))) doesn't tax you for it so you get every cent. You are still a 5'5" incel and women despise your guts, and you have no family. You will still have to pay for hookers but there's nothing $750 mil can't buy you. You are free to blow it (or invest) as you please until you die naturally or intentionally overdose on cocaine.

Which do you choose?

I would rather have the kingdom of Jerusalem

I'll become chad, walk into a modeling agency and make that lottery money in five years.

Even if I dont I'll still have a better quality if life on this shit planet being Chad.
Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Actual money is borderline useless when you're subhuman. Only reason to choose money would be if expensive technology existed that could fix your problems.

genetic, because then i could modelmaxx and make more money than any lottery winner

most defintley the first option, im not waiting till 35 to get that jackpot

Actual lottery. Can't believe I'm the only one who voted for this. Looks fade, money stays.

Actual lottery. Can't believe I'm the only one who voted for this. Looks fade, money stays.

Mathematically 50 yrs × $200k = approx $10 million.

If I invest that $750M I can make $50M every year.

Mathematically 50 yrs × $200k = approx $10 million.

If I invest that $750M I can make $50M every year.
I hadn't read that until I already voted. I voted based off of the thread title.

You can get money with genetic lottery buxx +Sexi women

retarded thread
you think a random lottery winner is happier or has a better chance of life than someone like chico?

[Life doesn't begin at 35; it ends there. I would prefer 100 million right now over Chad genes as my current ones are good enough for me as I've given up on women and don't need to work when I've won all the money.
I've been quite broken down mentally which cannot be undone but that has more to do with by mother than my genes.

retarded thread
you think a random lottery winner is happier or has a better chance of life than someone like chico?
some people seems to think so, but only because the media has told them that money is a measure of success i'd say

"nevermind having a meaningful life and real happiness, i'd rather be ugly in a ferrari" :feelsseriously:

Actual lottery because being rich w/o having to work is as close to a stress free lifestyle as it gets. Poor chad can still suffer. Car breaks down etc. That's stress.

[Life doesn't begin at 35; it ends there. I would prefer 100 million right now over Chad genes as my current ones are good enough for me as I've given up on women and don't need to work when I've won all the money.
I've been quite broken down mentally which cannot be undone but that has more to do with by mother than my genes.
COPE
Actual lottery because being rich w/o having to work is as close to a stress free lifestyle as it gets. Poor chad can still suffer. Car breaks down etc. That's stress.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf HAHAHAHAHAH

TERACOPE

Even if you are 10/10 your looks inevitably degrade as you get older. Also you can't monetize your face as it's a female privilege. I'd better live a stable millionaire life than see how my chadpower diminishes with every breath.

Last edited:
Even if you are 10/10 your looks inevitably degrade as you get older. Also you can't monetize your face as it's a female privilege. I'd better live a stable millionaire life than see how my chadpower diminishes with every breath.
greycel post

genetic lottery if we get sent back in time. but if it was this moment I would choose money as I my brain too fucked to enjoy Chad life

I'll take the cash. Anything to not wage cuck.

If you're chad tier your looks wont really fade until you're like 60, at which point you've already had 60 good years of fun any way.

Do you have an actual example? Even elites of elites like David Bowie (he's not chad as such, but genetically superior to 99% of men) or that metal guy with bestial features and macro dick whose name escapes my mind all the time have a tenth of their prime value left once they hit 40. Almost no chad lives past his 40s and remains such. Gigagigachad maybe but not chad.

Would you rather be Bill Gates or Gigachad?
Would you rather be Mark Zuckerberg or Gigachad?
Would you rather be famous as that ugly guy who won the lottery, or be Gigachad?

same questions but with a more obvious answer.

Genetics are everything

Gigachad and use meeks' strategy to moneymaxx

dumb question I could be rich with my looks alone

genetic. duh!

Anyone who votes money over genetics is dumb af

Extremely good looks.

Genetic lottery then become the most highest payed model of all time meaning I make as much money as the actual lottery

genetics rules all.

Shitskin nigger cope. Looks are everything I can only MAYBE “luck out” with a whale rn. I need to be chad.
No need to be racist, cumskin.

Genetic. It's actually more profitable

genetic lottery because then i could easily earn money which would make the actual lottery obsolete.

it is impossible to fail at life if you win the genetic lottery. you can be a broke, violent psycho from the gutter and still have more opportunities than this entire site combined. see meeks for example. either way I care more about genuine affection and intimacy than material possessions, and you can't buy that with money

I would not be a millionaire, but with Genetics, I would get a high income from starting businesses related to my looks or climbing positions due to my "charisma"

Enough for me.

Selfishly, i'd take the genetic lottery but with the money I could help my family. I took the genes but it's basically 50/50

Selfishly, i'd take the genetic lottery but with the money I could help my family. I took the genes but it's basically 50/50
good point actually. philanthropy would be a nice cope if you were a giga rich cel