Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather turn into a chad or live forever?

A or B

• Total voters
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
A) you wake up a gl Chad

B) you live forever, you dont grow older than your 20s so you have forever to looksmax with surgeries if you want, and to attain your goals.
You can be killed for example by a gun but you wont be prey to old age or illnesses that come with it

There's only one person who's forevER young

Your body might not age, but the mind will be broken beyond repair. I guess it might be nice to see the future, but just look at this bullshit society and the direction in which it's going; I don't want to be apart of that. I wish I could just be Chad for a year even rather than anything in the world.

Why would I want to live forever as a subhuman.

living forever would be a nightmare

Just live forever as an incel till judgement day theory

theres no consequence to choice a) besides not having immortality (which i dont consider a benefit at all)

theres no consequence to choice a) besides not having immortality (which i dont consider a benefit at all)
You'll become old and cucked by young Chads and then you may be wishing you picked the 2nd option

Living forever is better because in the future you might be able to completely customize your body, not just a surgery, an entire transfer of your mind into a perfect chad body... Even if you're a truecel now, knowing that you'll never age and never die would make almost all the depression go away because then it wouldn't feel like you're trapped in a hideous body wasting your years away... The shit wages in America wouldn't matter because without aging or death, it's literally never too late to looksmax, so you could wagecuck a shitty job and even if it took ten years to save up the surgerymaxxing money, it would have actually been worth it. Plus, imagine all the knowledge you could collect. Life would be filled with adventure and opportunity... I'll take immortality and eternal youth over being a mortal chad.

Living forever is better because in the future you might be able to completely customize your body, not just a surgery, an entire transfer of your mind into a perfect chad body... Even if you're a truecel now, knowing that you'll never age and never die would make almost all the depression go away because then it wouldn't feel like you're trapped in a hideous body wasting your years away... The shit wages in America wouldn't matter because without aging or death, it's literally never too late to looksmax, so you could wagecuck a shitty job and even if it took ten years to save up the surgerymaxxing money, it would have actually been worth it. Plus, imagine all the knowledge you could collect. Life would be filled with adventure and opportunity... I'll take immortality and eternal youth over being a mortal chad.
High IQ

like a vampire, i like it

living forever as an incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
giga cope women would never allow that