Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather travel to India, Russia or Brazil?

Which one would you rather travel to?

• Russia

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • India

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Russia. Russian girls are attractive and apparently pretty desperate for green card and easier. At least that's what I've heard.

Russia. Russian girls are attractive and apparently pretty desperate for green card and easier. At least that's what I've heard.
This. The sanctions have not been kind to them.
Plus they have the best climate out of the three (in my opinion).

i imagine india/russia will be brutal for niggers so brazil

and ppl ask why we got highest sui rate of males) Myriad of causes. One of them is.. yeah

This. The sanctions have not been kind to them.
Plus they have the best climate out of the three (in my opinion).
Nice cold weather :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Inceldom?
Yeaaaaah, inceldom, how nice to blame everything on something that cant fight back!

You, and all of your fellas that come to russia, take our fucking girls, and what can we do? Nothing! Inceldom, my ass - you are contributor to it

Yeaaaaah, inceldom, how nice to blame everything on something that cant fight back!

You, and all of your fellas that come to russia, take our fucking girls, and what can we do? Nothing! Inceldom, my ass - you are contributor to it
Brutal. Although I'll probably never go to Russia because I'm poor ASF and more subhuman than most incels.

None. They're all too low inhib and NT for me to visit.

I don't think I'd last a week in any of those three countries.

Last edited:
I am proud Indian. Hit like if you are proud Indian.

Brazil
F93a3836ec82564be157973c325ee6c4

this plus as a whitecel its the country Id fit into the best (not to say I would fit in but at least I dont need to worry about racial discrimination or funny looks as a white dude in india I would expect to be treated as a foreigner(rightfully so) long before I even speak. Plus its the safest of the 3 so there is that as well. If it was not for the restrictions Id probably of gone there for medical tourism tbh. Politics are secondary or culture the question is will the place let me fix my brain injury (to whatever degree is possible) first and foremost and the answer in the anglosphere is no (america is a maybe but the potential of dropping a grand on consultations to get nothing is too risky) Brussels and anywhere that listens to it where bribery is not rampant and cheap is also a no. If I could ascend tho that would be icing on the cake.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to visit Russia. Beautiful country

this plus as a whitecel its the country Id fit into the best (not to say I would fit in but at least I dont need to worry about racial discrimination or funny looks as a white dude in india I would expect to be treated as a foreigner(rightfully so) long before I even speak. Plus its the safest of the 3 so there is that as well. If it was not for the restrictions Id probably of gone there for medical tourism tbh.
India is safer than Russia

Brazil. I've heard its culture is relatively similar to Greece, plus I can JBWmaxx there better than India.

Brazil. I've heard its culture is relatively similar to Greece, plus I can JBWmaxx there better than India.
Whites aren't uncommon in Brazil, especially the southern european kind. So it would just be Greencardmaxxing at the end of the day

this plus as a whitecel its the country Id fit into the best (not to say I would fit in but at least I dont need to worry about racial discrimination or funny looks as a white dude in india I would expect to be treated as a foreigner(rightfully so) long before I even speak. Plus its the safest of the 3 so there is that as well. If it was not for the restrictions Id probably of gone there for medical tourism tbh. Politics are secondary or culture the question is will the place let me fix my brain injury (to whatever degree is possible) first and foremost and the answer in the anglosphere is no (america is a maybe but the potential of dropping a grand on consultations to get nothing is too risky) Brussels and anywhere that listens to it where bribery is not rampant and cheap is also a no. If I could ascend tho that would be icing on the cake.
^^^^

Whites aren't uncommon in Brazil, especially the southern european kind. So it would just be Greencardmaxxing at the end of the day
Russia would be the same. Plus, visibly ethnic women in Brazil are almost always mixd with white, so I can JBWmaxx wiithout ruining my hypothetical child's race.

Russia would be the same. Plus, visibly ethnic women in Brazil are almost always mixd with white, so I can JBWmaxx wiithout ruining my hypothetical child's race.
In the south end of the country it is more white the further north you get it gets darker until negro mostly in the most northern end.

Can a whitecel from Brazil go to the more mixed parts of the country and ascend with JBW?
I'm white here and I don't get shit. Thus, no, being white itself won't matter.

But if you are a 1stworlder, regardless of race, then you will most likely get tons of foids interested in you (be it because of greencard or status).

The country has only 6 million tourists yearly and many of them aren't 1st worlders, so you will be rare

In the south end of the country it is more white the further north you get it gets darker until negro mostly in the most northern end.
Yeah, the south has many Brazilians of German origin too.

Maybe the rich white parts of Brazil, the other options are a death sentence.
Russia because of drunk Asiatic Slavs and India because of all the fucking trash and disease

If I lived in Russia it'd be hard to resist the temptation of going to prostitutes. So I'd rather stay in Brazil.

do your girls really hate you brocel? other than some ruski men balding you are still technically cumskin and a lot of you are tall unless you are mongolian mixed right

Russia to BBCmaxx @To koniec @SocialzERo

I'd probably have more chance of getting laid in India due to being white and all the poverty there.

I hope some of them like rice, mang

Cross india off the list they are filthy and stink. The cockroachs in my home have better hygiene.

The most shitty rural part of India to fit in nicely.

Russia of course, then Brazil.Copacabana is a wonderful beach.

India, easily.

As much as the other two countries are nice, I'd love for my chances of being cut up into pieces by some random psychopath to be as low as possible, plus, if I did get into a fight in India, I'd almost certainly have higher chances of surviving/escaping it unscathed than if I had gotten into a fight in either Brazil or Russia.

do your girls really hate you brocel? other than some ruski men balding you are still technically cumskin and a lot of you are tall unless you are mongolian mixed right
Being a cumskin is basically meaningless if you are dirt poor, backwards thirdworlders anyway, as East Slavs are, with Russians also having a lot of darker-skinned Muslim Caucasians to mog and cuck them in their own country.

Basically. Over for slavcels.

FiriwcNWYAUD5lE

Probably curryland as Brazil is dangerous and Russia is too cold + they hate curries.

neither, they stink like steaming diarrhea (except Russia)