Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather summon an angel, or a demon?

Would you rather summon an angel, or a demon?

• Total voters
volcel if you wouldn't

An angel, if truly pure and innocent, would recognize the rampant discriminatory treatment against subhumans, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege in the world today, thus being more inclined to help us, and at least do it out of good will; a demon, on the other hand, would be risky, their methods and motivations unknown and always for self-gain... :dafuckfeels:

I couldn't risk it. :feelsjuice:

An angel, if truly pure and innocent, would recognize the rampant discriminatory treatment against subhumans, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege in the world today, thus being more inclined to help us, and at least do it out of good will; a demon, on the other hand, would be risky, their methods and motivations unknown and always for self-gain... :dafuckfeels:

I couldn't risk it. :feelsjuice:
Do you know what angels are?

Angel obviously

angel because its safer and easier.

meditation-yoga.gif

Bappe

Cause I don’t want to get butt raped by a demon. Meanwhile an angel would treat my well based on my character.

A cute and loyal gf

It depends on the angel. Azazel, and Samael are super dark triad.
In Judaism angels don’t have free will, and only follow what God commands of them. I would trust what God more than some random demonic forces. Demons in Jewish tradition are a highly controversial thing because it doesn’t say where they come from (other than some theories about lillith’s deecendants), but I think the best interpretation is that they’re real based on the scriptures. They are usually not depicted in a good light, so I wouldn’t risk picking them over literal angels of God.

Angel, because having the ability to summon either would likely mean that God is real, and I don't want to be condemned to hell :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That's what you desire?
Yes.
That, or creating an incel army that will make bombings everywhere in the world and make normies afraid.
(in video game)

A demon. All hail Satan.

Anything that responds to my summoning faster I could fuck anything these days

Anything that responds to my summoning faster I could fuck anything these days
@Stupid Clown @LeFrenchCel you don't need to do an elaborate ritual. You can begin this process of demon summoning by saying their enns. An example of an enn would be " Lyan ramec catya Zepar". The Goetic demons I made threads about have distinct personalities. You should work with one of them at a time. Find the one you like.

@Stupid Clown @LeFrenchCel you don't need to do an elaborate ritual. You can begin this process of demon summoning by saying their enns. An example of an enn would be " Lyan ramec catya Zepar". The Goetic demons I made threads about have distinct personalities. You should work with one of them at a time. Find the one you like.
Does it work? Have you tried?

Does it work? Have you tried?
@LeFrenchCel @honorarycurry I have never formally contacted a demon, but I have unintentionally contacted goetic demons. I made my first demon summoning guides on looksmax a few months ago. Making the threads, and typing the enns was enough to a few demons to come to me. Pazuzu appeared in my third eye the night I posted one of those threads. I heard Lilith a few the next day. Some weird predator camo shit bit my aura, and scratched my physical body.

@LeFrenchCel @honorarycurry I have never formally contacted a demon, but I have unintentionally contacted goetic demons. I made my first demon summoning guides on looksmax a few months ago. Making the threads, and typing the enns was enough to a few demons to come to me. Pazuzu appeared in my third eye the night I posted one of those threads. I heard Lilith a few the next day. Some weird predator camo shit bit my aura, and scratched my physical body.
Will they stay with you or will they naturally leave?

Cute blonde stacy now!!!!

what do you want from the demon?
I just want to feel that sense of pure evil and hatred I always heard christians you'd say you would get. I want to feel completely hateful and spiteful.

Q
Azazel sounds cool. What does he do?
He is equal with Lucifer, they have joint rulership over the other demons. He can do anything. He can make you rich, famous, get you a girlfriend, anything, but he's not nice. He's the darkest demon.

Q

He is equal with Lucifer, they have joint rulership over the other demons. He can do anything. He can make you rich, famous, get you a girlfriend, anything, but he's not nice. He's the darkest demon.
What will I lose in exchange from him?

I just want to feel that sense of pure evil and hatred I always heard christians you'd say you would get. I want to feel completely hateful and spiteful.
You can get that from other spirits.