Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Would you rather spend a Sunday afternoon playing: “Twisted Metal” or any “Crash Bandicoot” game of your choice?

Which video game would you rather play on a Sunday afternoon?

• I would rather play a “Twisted Metal” game.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I would rather play a “Crash Bandicoot” game.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted “Twisted Metal”, only because I am honest with my adult-self - I want to ram a vehicle through a sorority house door in “Twisted Metal 4.”

I am very much a Twisted Metal chud, so I'd prefer that.

You guys just want to fuck Coco Bandicoot.

If you don’t vote “Twisted Metal”, I don’t want you in my Volksgenossen.

i say crash bandicoot because i have done that most of my life anyway, love my spinny boy

i say crash bandicoot because i have done that most of my life anyway, love my spinny boy
Sadly, I don’t evER see myself getting back into playing “Crash Bandicoot”, the racing game was pretty fun.

I played “Crash Bandicoot” for years - and I can’t tell you what the story of any of the games were - Crash Bandicoot is mute, he doesn’t talk - I mainly remember collecting peaches.

Crash got cucked by Pinstripe

The story of “Crash Bandicoot” is - Crash is a marsupial who goes around high on meth collecting peaches.

I have never played either and don't even know "Twisted Metal". Checked it and was a playstation exclusive, that's why. So I'd probably pick Crash Bandicoot because at least I heard from it already. Except for Twisted Metal:Black, Crash Bandicoot also seems to have more favourable metacritic scores.

I played “Crash Bandicoot” for years - and I can’t tell you what the story of any of the games were - Crash Bandicoot is mute, he doesn’t talk - I mainly remember collecting peaches.
it was called wumpa fruit. and the story of the crash bandicoot games are quite generic, so no surprise there. mostly played the games for platforming and dumb jokes