Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather shoot up a sorority house full of women and get away with it or rope?

Would you rather shoot up a sorority house full of women and get away with it or rope?

• Total voters
K

kt0_0

Self-banned
-
Would you rather shoot up a sorority house full of women and get away with it or rope? I know it’s impossible to get away with killing lots of people but let’s just say you could get away with it.

Your vote will be publicly visible.

In Minecraft right

if i wanted to send a message with my shooting, i would prefer to shoot up government institutions.

roping is a horrible way to die imo.

I would if I hated most or all of them, but I wouldn't care about random holes I don't know.
if i wanted to send a message with my shooting, i would prefer to shoot up government institutions.
Terabased

@based_meme dude look at the sudden influx of glowniggers lmao
makes me wonder if these guys are actually supposed to be smart rofl
I mean who would fall for this shit, a kindergarten kid?

Kindly fuck off, GrAYfed

No, Mr. Officer

Neither, in Minecraft.

You gotta be fucking kidding me? I thought the screen process at the FBI was better than that. JFL. You're probably some braindead Marxist. GTFO.

SCREW THE FUCK OFF. YOU AINT NO GLOWNIGGER. JUST SOME CONDESCENDING NORMIE.

OH AND WHILE I'M AT IT; SHOVE YOUR MORALITY HIGH UP YOUR ASS, YOU FUCKING MORON.

@based_meme dude look at the sudden influx of glowniggers lmao
These fucking retards are from reddit or elsewhere. Real glowniggers try to embed themselves and slowly influence and provoke.
@GoffSystemQB @mental_out

Go back to reddit, you fucking cuck. Don't you have better things to be doing?

Reminder for you condescending pricks that think we are "evil", Reddit spawns the most degenerate virtue signalling faggots like yourself:
- "DrPizza", a prominent r/IncelTears user is a convicted sexual predator of elementary aged-children.
- Reddit framed a innocent suicidal man for the Boston Bombing because they are a conceited self-righteous hivemind too caught up in their own vanity.

Already mentioned it multiple times, I don't have it in me to kill people who haven't done anything to me and if anyone calls me a cuck, go fuck yourselves, you wouldn't have the balls to do it either

ID threads are like my old uni counselor. Ask the most FBI bait questions ever incessantly looking for a shred of malevolence in me.

both but just in minecraft of course :feelshehe:

What? I respect women, Mr FBI.

Rope. I don't want to kill anyone, I just want to not suffer.