Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather rape or kill a fuckable foid?

title

• Total voters
Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

me, myself, and I
As much as this glows, I'm genuinely curious -- which of the two would you resort to if it came down to it for whatever reason?

uhhm...are you stupid it's the question what you prefer first :feelsokman:

why would i want to do any of the two option?

why would i want to do any of the two option?
I don't really wanna do either of those things either. I'm trying to gauge which you think is the better of the two evils.

Bunker-tier thread

Your vote will be publically visible
iu

I don't really wanna do either of those things either. I'm trying to gauge which you think is the better of the two evils.
neither of them is better the only thing that i will like to do is getting validation through consenting sex

U should have given the option of both as after the Foids dies the blood is still warm and stench is bearable

Rape, killing it would be a waste of an opportunity

U should have given the option of both as after the Foids dies the blood is still warm and stench is bearable
I believe that in many countries sex with a corpse does not technically constitute rape. Besides, I think most men who would do both would first rape and then kill.

Killing someone is worse.

both can be done in minecraft

Rape is far less malicious than murder for the transgression allows one the opportunity to subsist in convalescence, whereas murder permanently extirbates the life essence of an individual.
First, this claim is firmly rooted in life-affirming thinking, a sentiment some mayn't agree with. Secondly, just because someone might think something less malicious doesn't necessarily mean their mind is less disinclined theretoward.

I abstain from the negation of motives aroused in other people, to deny the will to live in another organism is either natural or perverted.

An animal devouring a meeker animal is natural whereas a human slaughter his own kind for some superfluous purpose is perverted;—this reasoning is extrapolated to every death caused by war as well as genocide, et cetera.
Can't say I agree, but to each their own I guess.

Both of the options sound good but killing foid would be better atleast make sure to rope afterwords

Last edited:
Think about it logically. One without the other is low IQ. If you kill her, you might as well have raped her before it and if you rape her you're better off killing her before she ruins your life with rape charges.
WTF brocel, were you born this based, or did you acquire such basedness over the years?

Why make a choice?

Don't like either of the two options, but it would be the former if I was absolutely forced to choose.

Don't like either of the two options, but it would be the former if I was absolutely forced to choose.
Thanks for taking the thread in the spirit it was intended.

Glowniggers are getting bold here as of late. They must be getting pressure from their higher ups that they need to produce some material asap that shows incels are a real threat.

I wouldn't do any.I am so fed up with life in general I just wait for it to end.