Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather live around spics or niggers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Who would you rather live around?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Both are violent and low IQ. Central American spics in America seem to be hard working. A lot of spics don't bother learning English, whereas all niggers will speak English. Spic foids mog sheboons into oblivion though, so I give the edge to spics.

I lived near both. Niggers make more noise and are more dangerous on average.
At least 1.5-3x times. Depending on hiw ghetto

Do the spics treat you like a brother ? :feelswhere:

I would just kill myself

My neighbors are niggers. Loud and annoying

I want ethnics as neighbors or white boomers

Spic foids mog sheboons into oblivion though, so I give the edge to spics.
Most Spics are from Central America and their foids look like ugly, short, fat goblinas; not much of an upgrade from a sheboon.

Never lived around blacks but I would imagine it’s 10x worse then spics because they are loud as shit and anything they touch turns to shit.

Never lived around blacks but I would imagine it’s 10x worse then spics because they are loud as shit and anything they touch turns to shit.
My school and neighborhood are like 50-60% black. I’m actually more used to being around ethnics than other whites.

I would rather be around neither one, however, spics are more tolerable. :feelsjuice:

I fucking hate the color brown, reminds me of the diarrhea

I've lived in both the black and Mexican neighborhood ghettos long ago when I use to live in very large cities, I'll take the Mexican ghetto over the black ones any day of the week. In black neighborhoods, you're robbed and shot to death for under $100.00 :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Both are violent and low IQ. Central American spics in America seem to be hard working. A lot of spics don't bother learning English, whereas all niggers will speak English. Spic foids mog sheboons into oblivion though, so I give the edge to spics.
I am a spic who identifies as black and I IQ mog this entire forum's userbase. Furthermore (fancy word), my lexicon in the English language is far superior than yours. Get mogged, inferior cracker.

Mexicans are cooler. Hotter women, better food, better music and fashion, cooler and more badass history to learn, unique sounding language, and better Tv shows.
Only cons is that mexicans often try to act badass and tough and have attitude
but way less likely to steal your shit or do dumb shit.
Also more traditional family values

I've lived in both the black and Mexican neighborhood ghettos long ago when I use to live in very large cities, I'll take the Mexican ghetto over the black ones any day of the week. In black neighborhoods, you're robbed and shot to death for under $100.00 :feelsugh:
Truth also blacks tend to walk in packs, and cancel you if you trigger em. Never heard of spics canceling someone.

Kongfucious wuz black

Truth also blacks tend to walk in packs, and cancel you if you trigger em. Never heard of spics canceling someone.
Mexican criminals have a code of conduct, honor, and principles, meaning, if you don't bother yourself in their affairs they'll leave you alone for the most part. Black criminals on the other hand will just rob and kill you without any underlying principles whatsoever. In Mexican communities where crime is rampant, there are certain public places where criminals avoid out of mutual cultural respect, in the black hood no place is off grounds. Just from my general experience as a homeless drifter living in both kinds of neighborhoods. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Mexicans are cooler. Hotter women, better food, better music and fashion, cooler and more badass history to learn, unique sounding language, and better Tv shows.
Only cons is that mexicans often try to act badass and tough and have attitude
but way less likely to steal your shit or do dumb shit.
Also more traditional family values
Get fucked, latina women are ugly.
They aren't like your anime waifu, they have native indian ancestor and they stink like shit.

Showgun sakanegro wuz BLACK

Mexican/Hispanic communities have at least some semblance of order

Ghetto black communities on the other hand are in total chaos, they are complete broken wrecks :feelsjuice:

I say this as a 'black' man myself :feelsjuice:

Mexican criminals/cartels in Mexico are bigger savages than American black thugs and gangbangers though. Cartels like Los Zetas are pretty much on 2014 ISIS levels of savagery :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Anglosexons wuz BLACK

Spics except if Central Americans, those are too hardcore.

Mexican/Hispanic communities have at least some semblance of order

Ghetto black communities on the other hand are in total chaos, they are complete broken wrecks :feelsjuice:

I say this as a 'black' man myself :feelsjuice:

Mexican criminals/cartels in Mexico are bigger savages than American black thugs and gangbangers though. Cartels like Los Zetas are pretty much on 2014 ISIS levels of savagery :feelsjuice:
Cartels mog ISIS. I saw a video where they skinned a nigga alive after injecting him with adrenaline so he wouldn't faint from pain.

Cartels mog ISIS. I saw a video where they skinned a nigga alive after injecting him with adrenaline so he wouldn't faint from pain.
:feelshaha:
American black thugs and criminals are like teddy bears compared to that level of savage cruelty

My grandfather's brother lives in US and he often talks about crime being a hobby of blacks but I don't hear much about latinos by him

mexicans scare me more because they move in groups, but I look more like them than I do blacks,
so ..............

II'm
I am a spic who identifies as black and I IQ mog this entire forum's userbase. Furthermore (fancy word), my lexicon in the English language is far superior than yours. Get mogged, inferior cracker

I am a spic who identifies as black and I IQ mog this entire forum's userbase. Furthermore (fancy word), my lexicon in the English language is far superior than yours. Get mogged, inferior cracker.
Im a black who identifies as a spic.

I IQ mog your entire taco base.

Furtgermore, my Rubicon in the taco language mogs your mama

I find spic foids more attractive and they are less loud and less prone to crime

II'm

Im a black who identifies as a spic.

I IQ mog your entire taco base.

Furtgermore, my Rubicon in the taco language mogs your mama
Fuck you

Get fucked, latina women are ugly.
They aren't like your anime waifu, they have native indian ancestor and they stink like shit.
You think i watch anime lol? And i've never smelled a woman before so idk. I only ever smelled their perfume in public. Only chad can smell a natural woman in heat

You think i watch anime lol? And i've never smelled a woman before so idk. I only ever smelled their perfume in public. Only chad can smell a natural woman in heat
Well I have to inform you that latina stink like shit because they live in the shithole.
Common sense duh? :feelsthink: