Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather kill every feminist or every e-girl?

Hannibal

Hannibal

Banned
-
If you could magically kill all feminists or e-girls that make money off simps, who would you choose to destroy completely?

feminists. they make my life worse. egirls are annoying but i dont really give a shit about them

Why not both?

Feminists are usually femcel land whales. E girls are the one actively recruiting and organizing their armies of simps to shield them.

Definitely the e girl

QRPARfsJQ3lj 640x360

Feminists definitely, Feminists are destroying incels daily and foids are usually feminists their whole life. E-girls are annoying but only for a small part of their lives, You can't be a 40-year-old E-girl

i would rather force them to work at a coal mine for 20 years, this mine will have tv screens on which it will show how i have a luxurious rich life and fuck harem of gigastacies everyday :ahegao:

Almost all women are feminists nowadays so you should know the answer :feelsdevil: