Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you rather have unwilling paid sex with no validation, or female validation but no sex?”

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date

would you rather have unwilling paid sex with no validation, or female validation but no sex?

• female validation, no sex

• unwilling paid sex, no validation

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
title

@Zensfy @FamilyGuy1999 @proudweeb @22yearoldcel @proudweeb @Arescel @Ritalincel @Broly @BlkPillPres @Zer0/∞ @PPEcel

Last edited:
I just wanna fuck tbh.

You can get non paid sex without female validation by doing something brave like Graping her:feelsthink:

validation is free sex
the other option is just faux flirting

Toilet validation is worthless if she doesn’t show sexual interest, I would rather have sex(If I had to choose)

>Female validation but no sex
Exactly my sister. I prefer to hang out with her for the day than having paid sex with a condom for an hour. It's a better relief from depression.

validation is free sex
the other option is just faux flirting
My thoughts also. Validation without sex is just virtue-signaling foidspeak

You're a cuck if you're a slave to female validation and wouldn't have sex without it.

Toilet validation is worthless if she doesn’t show sexual interest, I would rather have sex(If I had to choose)
My thoughts also. Validation without sex is just virtue-signaling foidspeak
You're a cuck if you're a slave to female validation and wouldn't have sex without it.
tbh ngl:feelsjuice:
FF08D884 D376 48AC 8EA9 3BBB7EA12E52 1

title

@Zensfy @FamilyGuy1999 @proudweeb @22yearoldcel @proudweeb @Arescel @Ritalincel @Broly @BlkPillPres @Zer0/∞ @PPEcel
I already know how a lot of egotistical cucks on this forum are going to answer, but this question is like asking - "Would you rather be a Viking Raider or a Monk from one of the monasteries they raided in England" lol. (The Vikings had no problem raping and the Monks were mostly virgins or men who took a vow of chastity)

I just find it funny that today the descendants of men who didn't give a fuck about a woman's consent or attraction, are now asserting that the standard of masculinity now revolves around women's consent and attraction. Men have become more like women and the men today are pretending like that's "masculine" when it isn't.

Last edited:
female validation kek. i would choose sex anyday.

anything but giving money to foids

I already know how a lot of egotistical cucks on this forum are going to answer, but this question is like asking - "Would you rather be a Viking Raider or a Monk from one of the monasteries they raided in England" lol. (The Vikings had no problem raping and the Monks were mostly virgins or men who took a vow of chastity)

I just find it funny that today the descendants of men who didn't give a fuck about a woman's consent or attraction, are now asserting that the standard of masculinity now revolves around women's consent and attraction. Men have become more like women and the men today are pretending like that's "masculine" when it isn't.
interesting take, i do agree:feelsYall:
female validation kek. i would choose sex anyday.
anything but giving money to foids
i just wanna fuck a foids hole tbh, i couldn't care less about validation.
based as always:feelsjuice:

Imagine wanting validation from a roastie subhuman trash

Tough one. Not really into either of the options but I'd prefer the validation if it's genuine. I could use some kind of female affection, you know.

You know what's the greatest irony about this question.

All the guys that voted for validation over sex are EXACTLY THE TYPE OF MAN THAT NO WOMAN WOULD EVER RESPECT AND GIVE VALIDATION TO.

The men who pedestalize women to the extent that they value their opinion over their body, are the men that get "friendzoned" and become "orbiters" even if they have enough looks to get laid, because it shows that you don't respect yourself as a man, so she definitely isn't going to respect you.

You'd be more likely to get respect and validation from a woman if you treat her like an object and not like she's special.

Because paid sex gives 0 validation, I said in the title it was paid sex
you wrote "female validation but no sex" but that doesn't exist so you're comparing to a thing which cannot be

you wrote "female validation but no sex" but that doesn't exist so you're comparing to a thing which cannot be
A girl giving you sex is validation, paying for sex gives no validation

I agree, but you said "validation but no sex"
I'm talking about faux flirting, stuff like that, as some people here are stupid enough to pick that over sex