Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have the perfect wife or be Chad?

Would you rather have the perfect wife or be Chad?

• Chad ngl

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Perfect wife, don't need anything else

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Chad is a semi-god and he slay thousands, but he can't change the female nature, she will still cheat him and will divorce him when he gets old.
Now imagine a marrying a pure goddess, with the perfect looks(in your opinion), never touched by anyone and never felt sexual attraction to anything but you. She's the sweetest thing ever and has the same tastes you have, loves you more than anything, more than herself, she'll work for you, feed you and do whatever you want(even sexually) because you're a god to her. She's mortal, but has a disease that prevents her for looking old.
I would prefer my angel wife, I could endure anything if I had her.

Last edited:
Perfect wife of course. Jfl if anyone here, redpillcopers, or IT think I wanna slay pussies and empty sex if I could choose having a perfect wife. Better to be a god to a woman than being a semigod to many women. I would treat her like a goddess she is

perfect wife tbh. life has very little meaning besides reproduction and love

Perfect wife. I don’t even care about her looks I just want her to genuinely love me. Of course that’s impossible in real life, but it’s a nice fantasy. I would want to grow old with her and have children with her. Suifuel

Chad, purely for the strong genetics. People underrate the benefit of strong genes regarding health in your old age.

Perfect wife but chad has a chance to get one too

Perfect wife but chad has a chance to get one too
Cope. She literally just wants him for his looks, if not, you would have the same chance.

Perfect wife, don't need anything else

Even Chad gets cucked in 2019. Perfect magical girl waifu is the obvious answer.

With perfect waifu I will mog all chads combined

Perfect wife who won’t cuck you if you’re not a rich gigachad

Perfect wife doesnt exist unless you are chad

Perfect wife of course. Jfl if anyone here, redpillcopers, or IT think I wanna slay pussies and empty sex if I could choose having a perfect wife. Better to be a god to a woman than being a semigod to many women. I would treat her like a goddess she is

Being Chad I could get an almost perfect wife and be superior than all the men around me

Perfect wife sounds pretty damn good.

Perfect wife, because that doesn't exist IRL.

Perfect wife. Choosing Chad, or anything else is just blatantly cucking yourself of a woman that's virtually unique, and rarer than 60Fe.

Perfect wife, it would give me a reason to keep on living. As Chad, I'd probably still feel as lonely as I would now.

I never cared about “slaying” like a chad. I just want someone who loves me.

waifu or death