Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have female friends or none at all?

Would you rather have female friends or none at all?

• Total voters
lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
personally, I'd rather kill myself than be friends with a foid. I don't want to be near those things unless I gain sexual benefits.

No friends of course. I hade zero friends for 5 years at one point. Having female friends who you can’t have sex with is one of the most cucked things ever

only cuck orbiters with zero shame befriends foids

why would you want to willingly stay around what those foids have to say about men? hell, even just their lives in general are horrific to listen to as an inkwell. "omggg what party/hangout/friendgroup should we go to today!! should i bring my new talking stage of 2 days :foidSoy:" . mogs me to death and is over ragefuel in the process

Why would you want to be friends with a foid? They are shit at conversation and obviously they have no care for non-Chads

From what I've read about relationships, one of the most common ways of finding someone (if you are a normie) is to ask within your social circle.

So in theory, it would be good to have a couple of female friends and ask if any of their female friends are single and ask them to 'recommend' you.

even though we don’t wanna get cucked by them, having a female friend is useful for possibly getting them to get you with one of their friends and having a female friend could be good practice on talking with foids but either way we would have to suffer getting cucked and ghosted

even though we don’t wanna get cucked by them, having a female friend is useful for possibly getting them to get you with one of their friends and having a female friend could be good practice on talking with foids but either way we would have to suffer getting cucked and ghosted
You have to be a normie for that at worst

You have to be a normie for that at worst
yeah and low tier normie too but they usually get the most brutal treatment like watching their chad friend get flirted with and they just get ghosted and called ugly

i would have foid friends to take creepshots

Being friendzoned is the same as getting cockblocked as a beta orbiter