Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have down syndrome or be incel?

Down Syndrome or Incel?

• Down syndrome: I would be treated better and be bluepilled

• Incel: I want to keep my mental integrity and my mind intact

• I can't decide because I'm stupid

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

Would be be down syndrome or similar, assuming you are born that way and obviously haven't realised the blackpill and never will? You would be treated very well and have no awareness of when people are being malevolent towards you. You would have been a virgin anyway, but now you don't think about it and just enjoy life.

Or incel. Hyper aware of the true nature of humans. Ugly and know it. Might live longer and suffer longer. You have the mental capacity to live by yourself and live your own depressing life. Alone.

choice 4: Autism master race. which I already am.

I can't decide because I'm stupid.

Volcel if you...dont punch me.

Well being an incel sucks but being mentally retarded and physically deformed is worse.

I wouldnt pull any bitches if I had down syndrome anyways and I would be way dumber

I have autism and it fucking blows so I imagine having down syndrome is a billion times worse.

Incels are treated worse than retarded people, we have to get a job and we also know that we are subhuman.
People with down syndrome are treated with pity by society, get paid for nothing and most of them cant fathom how much they are missing....
Voting incel is moronic.

Down Syndrome because i would like to be well treated.

I would rather be dead than either tbh.

Removing that option I would choose to be a downie girl. Can't be an incel girl cause those don't exist.

If I couldn't die and couldn't be born a female then I guess I would choose incel, since a downie guy will be incel anyways. At least I have the capacity to see how shitty my life is and end it when things become too hard to handle.

Both means being incel so..

•is alive
•on incels.is
•is not down syndrome
Hmmmmm:feelsbaton::feelshehe:

High IQ
I have several problems with suicide but holy fuck is it tempting most days. I do pray multiple times everyday to die though, whether it is a car accident, cancer, a bolt of lightning, or anything.

I do want to die. I guess I am just too much of a pussy and/or too moral to kill myself.

Easily down syndrome. No self awareness = no suffering

I have several problems with suicide but holy fuck is it tempting most days. I do pray multiple times everyday to die though, whether it is a car accident, cancer, a bolt of lightning, or anything.

I do want to die. I guess I am just too much of a pussy and/or too moral to kill myself.
Same tbh. I don't look when crossing fast roads like motorways :feelzez: because I honestly want to end but I'm young so maybe I can find satisfaction in life through hobbymaxxing

Better a regular cel than a potatocel

Same tbh. I don't look when crossing fast roads like motorways :feelzez: because I honestly want to end but I'm young so maybe I can find satisfaction in life through hobbymaxxing

Well I don't want someone else to have to live with the trauma of killing me like that, but I have quit wearing seatbelts and shit like that. Maybe I will get lucky one day.

And in my experience, no, hobbymaxxi g doesn't help at all. Doesn't even dull the pain. Especially in a world that inserts love/sex into everything imaginable.

Last edited:
Incel.

I've worked with down syndrome kids, that's an awful existence. Plus, I get bux either way, so I'll take this.

I have always wished I had Downs Syndrome over being what I am as I would have always known and accepted I was different instead of being told I was normal, handsome etc

I'm not sub3 so I can still ascend w surgeries and gymceling. Down syndrome = almost impossible to ascend with a respectable foid

I'm not name dropping but I know an incel downie on these forums guys. That pain isn't magically downied away.

I'm not name dropping but I know an incel downie on these forums guys. That pain isn't magically downied away.
I was implying a low functioning down syndrome, as in they cannot do things or think properly as they have been my primary experience of them.
If that person is reading this, PM me, I'd be interested in talking with you; it's probably a rare opportunity.:feelsokman:

remember having down syndrome doesn't make you an incel.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2017-11-06-at-3.04.25-pm.png
    Screen-Shot-2017-11-06-at-3.04.25-pm.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 48
Incels are treated worse than retarded people, we have to get a job and we also know that we are subhuman.
People with down syndrome are treated with pity by society, get paid for nothing and most of them cant fathom how much they are missing....
Voting incel is moronic.

You're asking me if I'd rather be a weird looking invalid who in the past would probably just be euthanized, or just an ugly guy? I'd take incel anyday