Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have an experienced older woman or an inexperienced young woman?

Which would you rather have?

• Beautiful experienced older woman

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Disgusting inexperienced young girl. (Ewwwwww)

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
A beautiful fun experienced older woman:
quote-i-m-an-experienced-woman-i-ve-been-around-well-all-right-i-might-not-ve-been-around-mary-tyler-moore-116-46-62.jpg

well-there-you-have-it-a-highly-intelligent-experienced-woman-5565432.png

dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-the-rational-intelligent-experienced-11792050.png

Or a disgusting inexperienced younger woman, yuuuk:
89354904-romantic-blonde-young-beautiful-cute-woman-beauty-girl-with-long-shiny-hair-glowing-skin-and-volumin.jpg

pexels-photo-675920.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

As a REAL man and not a boy, you already know the correct answer.

For ascending or marriage ? if ascending,ı dont care which one she is.for marriage,ı'd rather young woman

first pic of the young women is suifuel.

I'd fuck all 3 of the older women you showed. Especially Hillary, god damn, something about her makes me hard. Beautiful lady. No bullshit.

I would fuck em all tbh.

I want to be raped by the highschool Cheerleader team, they will handcuff me to one of their pink beds in their rich parents house and take turns playing with my penis and giggling while licking and sucking it, then the Stacy of the crew will ride me. Once they have had their fill of fun they will all leave except for the Stacy who will keep me there and groom me as her future husband.

I'd fuck all 3 of the older women you showed. Especially Hillary, god damn, something about her makes me hard. Beautiful lady. No bullshit.

because she's statusmaxxed bro

im indifferent

Long as she isnt a whale or absolutely vile (hairy and unkempt) then young

I don't like that. Both of choices seems to old. :rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Whoever is more fertile will win everytime so younger. Roastie bitches can fuck off.

:soy: this is why youre incel

I want to be raped by the highschool Cheerleader team, they will handcuff me to one of their pink beds in their rich parents house and take turns playing with my penis and giggling while licking and sucking it, then the Stacy of the crew will ride me. Once they have had their fill of fun they will all leave except for the Stacy who will keep me there and groom me as her future husband.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Got a boner reading this.

lmao at the cucks who picked the first option

Blackpill for the whores.