Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have a harem of African girls or 1 Scandinavian Stacy

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date

Choose your destiny

• Total voters
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
The African girls are from Liberia and the white girl is a Stacy from somewhere in Scandinavia. The African foids and white foid are high school age. Once you make your choice, you can never go back

Fucking rigged :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, but seriously fix that shit.

I'm not into bestiality, meaning white foid is an obvious choice :feelsthink::feelsthink:

ethnics obsessing over white women thread #593408330993

FFS this shit needs to fall under the "no female worship" rule.

ethnics obsessing over white women thread #593408330993

FFS this shit needs to fall under the "no female worship" rule.
OP is into black Stacies not white.

Attachments

• istockphoto-183041987-1024x1024.jpg
    istockphoto-183041987-1024x1024.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 172
Don't most people here want to be monogamous anyways?

This is one hell of a question, I had to really think about it, but I chose the white foid. I dont have anything against black girl SMV (I hate foids of all races) some of them are pretty hot, but they really cant come close to a white stacy or a stacy of any other race for that matter.

Black foid SMV really is Rock Bottom when compared of other girls races of comparable SMV. Black Stacy is hotter than a white 5/10 girl, but black stacy is nothing comapred to white stacy or even asian or curry stacy for that matter

47 year old white cumskin with 200 000 mileage is infinitely better than horde of niggorillas:feelskek:

You tell me I would be eating fufu? Fuck it. :feelsYall:

Rather have a harem than 1, idgaf about race. :feelshaha:.

If I had a harem of African girls I get the sense that a mob of angry niggers might kill me for stealing so many of their women.

For that reason I choose the white stacy

White Scandinavian Stacy easily. Race mixing is a joke.

I begrudgingly choose the white foid :feelsugh:

I don't think I could ever pair bond with someone not of my skin color. The combination of dark skin and foid makes it hard for me to even see them as human. I'm taking the white girl easy.

if its a scandinavion becky i would say the black harem, SBs have big ass and are submissves, and u can do ur most wildest fetishes hehehe

but if its a scandinavian stacy u know the answer boyo :feelzez:

The African girls are from Liberia and the white girl is a Stacy from somewhere in Scandinavia. The African foids and white foid are high school age. Once you make your choice, you can never go back
No she boons:smonk: