Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have 10 million dollars (or the equivalent in your country) or be a 10/10 GigaChad?

Would you rather have 10 million dollars (or the equivalent in your country) or be a 10/10 GigaChad?

• money

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • GigaChad

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters
armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
Would you rather have 10 million dollars (or the equivalent in your country) or be a 10/10 GigaChad?

Do I get to keep the same brains as I do now ?

A 10/10 GigaChad could make $10 million modeling, acting, "singing", or being a gigolo.

So you win twice if you pick that option.

Well 10 million is overkill anyways. I am content with what I have and if I get to keep my brain with all the blackpill knowledge I am sure I will be ecstatic with chad body.

I want to be a Neurotypical more than having 10 million dollars and rotting with a autist brain and hobgoblin body

I would rather be millionare tbh with money i just could buy hella bitches.

GigaChad, because you'll make money anyways

Easy. Gigachad. Can't buy the woman I want with 10 million.

I would rather grow 4 inches than getting a 100 millions.

Gigachad. If it was 100million against 10/10 gigachad, then I'd take the 100 million.

deffs gigachad

Really can't believe the results.

10 million dollars for me. I can finally take care of myself and my family with absolute ease. Will never have to worry about us struggling, can buy practically everything I want and (depending on how much I have left) I can make the areas I grew up in a lot better.

Much rather have and do that then to have some worthless, shallow hoes going after you solely for your physique. Come on people.

I’ll take the 10 million dollars. Fuck being a working class slave.

10 million cant really let you live in luxury for that long, as you would still have to manage to money if you wanted it to last you the rest of your life especially if you are still in you're 20s, and you still cant buy love or true happiness if you know you're ugly, the clear choice is gigachad as you can make money off your looks, and just knowing you mog everyone and having foids at you're feet is worth it.

Better question would be 100 million dollars or 10/10 gigachad (Although I would still go with giga chad)
I’ll take the 10 million dollars. Fuck being a working class slave.
A 10/10 Giga Chad can easily be a model.

Gigachad of course, 10 million rubbles is not even a serious money lmao

I can just be a top tier male model with 10/10 looks and male models earn enough

Those who answered money are copers. I have close to a million and am still LDARing on this forum.

Gigachad of course.
I'd pick gigachad over 10 billion dollars.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

If you're GigaChad, you AUTOMATICALLY gain money, respect and obviously women.

A more realistic question would be 10million vs being an 8.5/10.

If I became a legit 10/10, life would never be hard ever again. If I got 10million, I would be worried about the same shit I still am, and would probably just blow a bunch of money before killing myself. You guys vastly overestimate what money can do to your happiness.

gigachad because I would get more validation and money as incel tier guy is only important if you are rich, at best you would probably get a celebrity roastie who had 3 or more boyfriend in the past

Money reward needs to be higher. I'd consider a 10/10 gigachad life equivalent to around $50 million to $100 million cash alone

Gigachad without a moment hesitation.

Only at one billion i'd hesitate ... before chosing gigachad again.

At 50 billions i may reflect more on that, and i may even feel a tingle of regret in that scenario as i still chose gigachad.

At 1 trillion dollars it's another story, it would feel really devastating for me to still chose gigachad, but that's what i'd do