Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather go to the Philippines or Thailand for a JBW test?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date

Would you rather go to the Philippines or Thailand?

• Thailand

• Philippines

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Thailand is like a 2nd world country vs the 3rd world Philippines. Which means the Philippines would probably have easier women but a higher chance of STDs. Third world countries are also probably less pleasant to visit. More people here know about Thailand because of @itsOVER .

Thailand. I don’t want to get chlamydia and/or gonorrhea.

Thailand is a bit better, more developed and has more options.

Do some people still speak Spanish in the Philippines?

To avoid getting STDs just don't fuck pussies or asses without a condom. Mouths are cool.

thailand.
1. its less shitty
2. 10$ happy end massages.

neither because THEY ARE MEN BABY

Neither. I only want to be with a white female

2412547.jpg

Thailand bec. it works.

@itsogrecel Assuming a non-white woman (your lookmatch too) would give you a chance. Would you take her? If not, then you are a Volcel.

I do not understand why so many Incels put so much value on race but the Normies and Chads, who at least have a chance with girls, do not care about that at all.

Philippines.

More smv is alwayd needed.

I already learnt some basic thai phrases and words. My goal is to actually live there in the near future, I have kind of a plan that might work

I don't see much of a difference.

i think people in the phillippines know english so id go there probably. both sound like shit tho. the only place actually worth visiting in asia is tokyo. the dmz would be kind of cool too.

Thailand is like a 2nd world country vs the 3rd world Philippines. Which means the Philippines would probably have easier women but a higher chance of STDs. Third world countries are also probably less pleasant to visit. More people here know about Thailand because of @itsOVER .

Thailand

* Better transportation system
* Safer
* Cleaner
* Girls are lighter skinned

Philippines

* Dirtier
* More Dangerous
* Girls are cuter

I say do both tbhthbthbthbtlnglnglnglngthbthbt.

Thailand is preferable though.

Philippines has plenty of nice looking areas. Search around on TripAdvisor - a ton of small islands that are beautiful. It's just that most sexpats confine themselves to Manila, Cebu, and Davao - which are indeed absolute dumps.

And the STD rate in the Phils is actually pretty low.
Thailand

* Better transportation system
* Safer
* Cleaner
* Girls are lighter skinned

Philippines

* Dirtier
* More Dangerous
* Girls are cuter

I say do both tbhthbthbthbtlnglnglnglngthbthbt.

Thailand is preferable though.

Philippines is better because of how prevalent English is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back