Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather go homeless than go to college?

Which would you rather be?

• Go homeless (incel)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Go to college (fakecel)

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Which woyld you rather choose>

I went to college and will prob eventually be homesless when my mom kicks me out

How is college fakecel? :feelsjuice:

Homelessness is far too dangerous, you would definitely get mauled to death by thugs, police and stray dogs.
it's still better than wageslaving
we're a dead body walking anyways

I would go back to college and study a bunch of different things solely out of interest rather than for the sake of wageslaving. Then at age 40 with half a million in student loans I'd off myself so the jews never get a cent of my money :feelsthink:. I wonder if it's still possible to do that after I already graduated?

I would go back to college and study a bunch of different things solely out of interest rather than for the sake of wageslaving. Then at age 40 with half a million in student loans I'd off myself so the jews never get a cent of my money :feelsthink:. I wonder if it's still possible to do that after I already graduated?
@Sennacherib

My plan is to get a decent job until i have enough to save up for a piece of land then i can get a trailer or build a little house and i can LDAR and get by with just working some

My plan is to get a decent job until i have enough to save up for a piece of land then i can get a trailer or build a little house and i can LDAR and get by with just working some
you won't if you are truecel

Hold on you want me to be an incel, that is poor, without a place to live with no copes, or an incel that has a house that is warm and has enough money to buy copes…:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: (I’ll be stemmaxing so I know I’ll have money).