Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather fuck a landwhale or be incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

You'd rather:

• fuck a fatty

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • be incel

Votes: 54 67.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We can't get landwhales anyway, since they can easily get Chadlites and some Chads on Tinder. But hypothetically, say you meet one, would you be interested? I'd rather be incel tbh, but that's just my preference

Better incel than cuck, I literally gymcelled a lot and I have to get a fucking landwhale fuck this shit.

Probably, depend on how fat.

Depends on the level of obesity, honestly

I’m not that desperate, inceldom is much deeper for me than just foids.

better incel than cuck

and yes fucking a fatty means you're a cuck

Fucking a fatty doesn't count anyway. Even if you have a landwhale gf who fucks you daily you're still a virgin because :feelspuke:

I would fuck a fatty then dab really fast

Considering an incel isn't fat himself, then the sane option would be to abstain from any contact with the landwhale.
That would not count as ascension unless the degenerate has a fetish for fat women.

if it's a real fatty with a bulging belly and ugly shape of a potato bag then no count me out. I'm fit and skinny, and not ugly at all. Just happened to born an unmanly manlet of an ordinary face. My looksmatch will be totally fuckable by all standards. Real fatties are not fuckable in the least.

Last edited:
Depends of many factors. Is the otherwise attractive in the face and nice healthy skin? Is the a fat blob with rolls or does she have huge tits and ass and is also chubby.

But sure I’ll say yes as long as she has something else Attractive and she’s not like 400lbs.

tbh if it's just the fucking, I don't care how fat she is
but if we're talking about relations, then I'd rather be alone than being with a fatty.

depends how fat

if like this then yes:

15462156-0-image-a-45_1561940979953.jpg

if like this then no:

272B12B000000578-3019615-image-a-80_1427813782338.jpg

Landwhales make me wanna vomit

depends on what you mean by landwhale

Incel because I want to at the very least fuck a normal woman, not a hog.

We can't get landwhales anyway, since they can easily get Chadlites and some Chads on Tinder. But hypothetically, say you meet one, would you be interested? I'd rather be incel tbh, but that's just my preference

I've been hitting on the fattest, ugliest, most ethnic landwhales my whole life.

If i can get hard maybe

It depends how fat she is. There is a limiting weight before I can no longer become aroused.

Depends on the kind of fat. If she chubby then yes. If she's a landwhale then a big no.

If she doesn’t smell like moldy cheese, then I’m in.

I'm not fat. Why should I settle for a whale? If any fatcels are here start fasting right now because you might be chadlite under the rolls.

Landwhales rejected me so I already tried this........

only to suck my dick if she have 6/10 face whit fake up and whit dress and maybe her boobs out if they are in good shape

Incel, Some things are worse than being incel

Fuck no. Slim fit foid only. Else iam sticking to hookers.

Volcel ıf u dont when u have the chance

VOLCELS.CO
id fuck a fatty i dont deserve better (as long as not extremeley obese)

I'd fuck the whale with a condom without touching it with my lips

Better incel than cuck, I literally gymcelled a lot and I have to get a fucking landwhale fuck this shit.
As for sluts, no matter what they look like, fat, short, etc. they still can get with whoever they want... but for us, we can only get with whatever comes our way.

This is a clown ass world, I hope normies, foids, chads and simps/cucks burn in acid.

If by landwhale you mean severely obese then I'm not touching it

Pump and dump should be fine.