Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather fuck a girl you aren’t attracted to at all or remain a virgin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
This hypothetical is tough for me because if I just straight up can’t get hard for the girl because I’m not attracted to her then I may as well remain a virgin. Imagine if a girl pretended to be attracted to you but actually wasn’t. I would be hurt/upset.

Its funny that males have to make this decision, but females arent expected to and are allowed to demand more than they're worth.

Unfortunately in society's current climate you are hardly allowed to select for attractiveness.

Women get to "sort men out" by every possible criteria while we get annihilated by normies if we say we don't want obese women.

Hard to say.
Can't really answer that without seeing a picture of the female.

I have no problems fucking white girls or Hispanic girls if I had the chance. I don't find white or Hispanic girls as attractive.
As long as it's biologically female, I would fuck it if it gave me the chance.

volcel if you wouldnt

Its funny that males have to make this decision, but females arent expected to and are allowed to demand more than they're worth.
Unfortunately in society's current climate you are hardly allowed to select for attractiveness.

Women get to "sort men out" by every possible criteria while we get annihilated by normies if we say we don't want obese women.
bruh moment
idk man it depends on how much i don't find her attractive

Imagine a foid sitting in your lap with her boobs in your face and her butt on your balls, you really think your dick would say "no thank you, she's ugly."

Imagine a foid sitting in your lap with her boobs in your face and her butt on your balls, you really think your dick would say "no thank you, she's ugly."

Depends how bad is it.

I don't want to "lose my virginity" I want a girlfriend.

My standards are simple, be nice not fat.

This hypothetical is tough for me because if I just straight up can’t get hard for the girl because I’m not attracted to her then I may as well remain a virgin. Imagine if a girl pretended to be attracted to you but actually wasn’t. I would be hurt/upset.
I can get hard for any girl tbh

i would just for the experience

if i dont get hard then i cant fuck her so i wouldnt

It depends. There are not bad looking foids I'm not attracted to. But I'd still fuck them. If she shows legit attraction, then maybe I'd even gf her up.

On the other hand if it's gigadeformed 0/10, like that nigger foid from tiktok with genetic condition (who had a kid jfl), I'm not sure. I might do it, but my soul will die.

As if you have any choice in the matter

This has to be a joke lmfao

You should think carefully about the implications and consequences of have sexual intercourse with a foid that you don't care because she will annoy you a lot or even accuse you of rape if she let you creampie her.

Remain virgin. Also make a poll next time nigga.

Males have no intrinsic value to soyciety. Women do

Well you cant have sex if you cant get a boner :waitwhat: