Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather escape Inceldom but all other Incels stay Incel OR you stay Incel and all other Incels escape Inceldom?

What would you choose?

• You escape Inceldom and get a GF but all other Incels continue to suffer

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • You remain as the last lonely Incel but all other Incels escape Inceldom and get GF's

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
Why the fuck would I need to care about anyone but myself? This isn't a hero contest.

Does it have to be a "hero contest" for you to do something like that. Also you basically ignored the rest of my post (conveniently)

Here's some obvious flaws that shows how bad your foresight is (to those who chose a random whore over your brothers in arms), the choice only states that YOU GET A GF:

IT DOESN'T STATE SHE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU
IT DOESN'T STATE SHE'LL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU
IT DOESN'T STATE HER LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS (Could be selling out your comrades for a 1/10 land whale smh lol)
IT DOESN'T STATE THAT SHE'LL EVEN HAVE SEX WITH YOU ON A CONSISTENT BASIS (or how long you'll have to wait to get it)

Its vague and open ended (and I believe it is like that on purpose), you guys are jumping ship so easily without any guarantees.

It has nothing to do with it being a "contest", it has to do with it not only being a selfish choice, but a STUPID SELFISH CHOICE, if you're going to sell somebody out, at least make sure its profitable.

lol at """""" incels """""" who picked the first choice.
if that's the case then what is the difference between the degenerates/selfish people """""" we """"" disdain and us?

The 2nd option because it'd be like being the incel Jesus Christ and you would top ER as the Lord and Saviour. "He sacrificed getting pussy so that we could all be forgiven and relieved of our perma-virginity. Amen."

It has nothing to do with it being a "contest", it has to do with it not only being a selfish choice, but a STUPID SELFISH CHOICE, if you're going to sell somebody out, at least make sure its profitable.
There's nothing wrong with making selfish choices, and the hypothetical question didn't state many things, but getting a gf who cheats on you and makes you a cuck is not escaping inceldom.

if that's the case then what is the difference between the degenerates/selfish people """""" we """"" disdain and us?
They get sex and we don't.

Exactly, to all those who chose the first one, your hate towards chad and stacey is illegitimate, in actuality its more like you hate yourself for just not being as attractive as them, you're just an ugly chad in reality.

the hypothetical question didn't state many things, but getting a gf who cheats on you and makes you a cuck is not escaping inceldom.

Yes it is, incel ONLY MEANS Involuntary CELIBACY

Celibacy - "the state of abstaining from marriage and sexual relations."

You can be getting cheated on and/or be a cuck and still no longer be an incel, because you're still getting sex, shes just fucking other people too. Don't try to stretch the criteria of the definition to fit your BS.

Also the choice had no stipulations on HOW LONG YOU WOULD ESCAPE INCELDOM it just said that YOU WOULD ESCAPE IT.

So you could literally escape inceldom FOR A WEEK and ironically go right back to being incel, right back into the pit you tossed everyone else into. If you had any common sense you'd have seen that choice 1 is an idiots choice.

There's nothing wrong with making selfish choices.

Lol the irony, now please continue to go on a diatribe as most incels do and tell me how women not dating within their league, and only wanting chad is a bad thing, go on, are you seeing the contradiction yet or do I have to point out the obvious. I mean there's nothing wrong with making selfish choices, so women being selfish and not dating "fairly", and creating an underclass of sexless suicidal males, is not bad thing?. Good, stop complaining about chad and stacey then, I guess we can shut down this entire forum and all other related incel forums.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is a magical thing.....

Lol the irony, now please continue to go on a diatribe as most incels do and tell me how women not dating within their league, and only wanting chad is a bad thing, go on, are you seeing the contradiction yet or do I have to point out the obvious. I mean there's nothing wrong with making selfish choices, so women being selfish and not dating "fairly", and creating an underclass of sexless suicidal males, is not bad thing?. Good, stop complaining about chad and stacey then, I guess we can shut down this entire forum and all other related incel forums.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is a magical thing.....
I only care for choices that benefit me, myself. Why would I care for anything or anyone else? If they're doing something which harms me, then i don't agree with it.

So you could literally escape inceldom FOR A WEEK and ironically go right back to being incel, right back into the pit you tossed everyone else into. If you had any common sense you'd have seen that choice 1 is an idiots choice.

If you had any common sense, then you wouldn't make the choice that directly harms you, but helps others.

If you had any common sense, then you wouldn't make the choice that directly harms you, but helps others.

My god you really have no common sense

Choice 1:
>I AM INCEL
>ALL OTHER CURRENT INCELS ARE INCEL
>I STOP BEING INCEL
>ALL OTHER CURRENT INCELS REMAIN INCEL

Choice 2:
>I AM INCEL
>I REMAIN INCEL
>ALL OTHER CURRENT INCELS STOP BEING INCEL

Choice 2 didn't HARM me because there was no change in state (I AM INCEL > I REMAIN INCEL), and unlike some of you fags here I'm not some coward, I'm not afraid to pay for prostitutes (despite the risk of getting caught), I don't have some BS anti-degeneracy cope holding me back from paying for sex either, I have no problem paying for it from the rest of my life, that was my plan anyways (plan to move to brazil or Thailand, etc), so I literally get to save other men and I lost nothing.

I didn't lose an arm or an eye, I didn't go from being chad to an incel. Now if OP changed the poll to that, now you'd have a difficult choice. I was always incel, and I simply remain incel. The irony is the only reason I might feel like not making the choice, is because guys like you would benefit from it, but I'd ignore that because there are atleast some good incels out there.

My god you really have no common sense

Choice 1:
>I AM INCEL
>I STOP BEING INCEL
>ALL OTHER CURRENT INCELS REMAIN INCEL

Choice 2:
>I AM INCEL
>I REMAIN INCEL
>ALL OTHER CURRENT INCELS STOP BEING INCEL

Choice 2 didn't HARM me because there was no change in state (I AM INCEL > I REMAIN INCEL)

The funny thing is, I new you were gonna point that out. Yes, remaining incel does in fact harm me. Seeing others succeeding while I rot will harm me.

Seeing others succeeding while I rot will harm me.

I'm starting to get the feeling that some of you here more want the relationship part than the sex part of dealing with women, so ask your self, are you even inCEL or are you inSIN (Involuntarily Single), because it seems like you guys just feel like you're missing out on relationships, because anyone can just go to a whore house and pay for sex, and high five and off duty cop on the way out.

If its the relationship you want then, idk, stop being a fag..... please. How did men end up being such softies in these times.

Also you are ALREADY seeing others succeed while you "rot", there is LITERALLY NO CHANGE, millions around the earth are already "succeeding while you rot", whats a few 100000 more, its a drop in the bucket. I think this is just the crabs in the bucket mindset, has nothing to do with you personally, you're just afraid to "be alone", you're "alone" because you are single, and you'll feel even more "alone" when you are the only incel, its just another case of cowardice and misery liking company.

Well I'm a loner, I truly only want sex from women, always have, never felt "love", only lust (I know nothing about this "oneitis" shit). I have no problem being alone or dying alone, I just need sex, food and entertainment to have an enjoyable life, everything else is just icing on the cake, but the cake is good enough plain.